I stayed at this hotel from 12/13-12/16/2012. I was pleased with the overall experience. From the nice hotel staff to the cleanliness of the room. The only thing I didn't like was there was no microwave or fridge in the room. They did have a small "market" by the front desk which you could purchase this from water to a small personal pan pizza. The breakfast was good. Providing a variety of items. Its in a quiet area. They also have a security guard at night. I must mention three people who I found especially helpful. First was MARY, the night auditor. I checked in at 2:30 am after a delayed flight from LAX.. She was extremely helpful when I had some difficulty with the reservation. She fixed everything quite quickly and cheerfully. Also I would like to mention an agent name TAMMY. I needed a taxi for a short trip and she accommodated me quite nicely. THANK YOU. And Lastly upon check out was Delilah. She got me a shuttle to the airport within minutes of asking. The checkout process was a breeze and she was very pleasant. The staff are well trained and quick to handle a request. The only other issue was the shuttle only runs till 12am, so be sure you have taxi money. But the hotel is very close to the airport. About 5 minutes. I will stay there again next time I'm in ABQ. APPLEBEE's basically on property too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Albuquerque Airport offers superior accommodations and abundant amenities. We are located only a few minutes from the Albuquerque Sunport with complimentary transportation from 430AM to Midnight daily. Ask about one of our "Park-n-Fly" packages to make your trip even more convenient! We are located close to University of New Mexico, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Park, Albuquerque Isotopes baseball, Kirtland AFB and Isleta Pavilion. There is also plenty of shopping nearby such as; Nob Hill shopping district, Coronado Mall, Uptown Shopping Center and Old Town Albuquerque. After enjoying our complimentary hot breakfast each morning take a ride on the NM Railrunner to Santa Fe, NM. We also have complimentary high speed internet, a business center, fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool and whirlpool. You can also now enjoy the new IMAX theatre located only 10 minutes from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Sleep Inn Albuquerque
- Fairfield Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Fairfield Inn