All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy albuquerque airport waffle house one night stay third floor desk clerk indoor pool hot tub convenient location the breakfast area fresh fruit free breakfast motel super8 elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019

This property is a bit rough around the edges but when I got to my room I was blown away by how nice, modern and clean it was. Super comfortable and quiet. I was only there for a night as I had to catch a flight at the crack of dawn so I missed breakfast....

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
amanisham2, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found your stay to be enjoyable. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 16, 2019

The staff were friendly and made sure we were comfortable during our stay. I also really liked the hotel because we were able to have our dog there. The room was perfect because we could walk right out onto the grass to give our dog breaks. The breakfast was really good! They had the best bagels I have had at a hotel yet.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Have stayed many times when leaving for a trips out of Albuquerque and are always pleased with room and service. Front desk is very efficient and friendly. Very close to the Park & Shuttle for our early morning flights.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
amanisham2, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Reviewed April 21, 2019

This Super 8 was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good, with the staff working hard to make sure everything was available to the clientele. The staff was helpful with directions to the Albuquerque Airport, which was just 5 minutes away.

Date of stay: April 2019

Reviewed April 11, 2019

We first stayed here in Dec. when I was flying out of the airport. So convenient. We have since stayed here to make it easier to see the doctor in Albuquerque (we come from Socorro). When I broke my leg, the staff made accomodations for me to get around easily. The hotel is somewhat dated but that doesn't matter to me, it is still clean and the breakfast is satisfying and tasty (eggs, waffles, gravy, biscuits, etc). The staff is courteous, kind and helpful. We'll stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019