“Great Hotel at Great Price”

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #31 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Very clean well planned room with comfortable double queen beds and choice of pillows. Lovely bedspreads with a sash across for luggage. Updated furniture. Large desk with comfortable leather chair and a fridge with a working freezer for our ice pack the next day. Granite counters and tub surround. Paid $84.00 vs $300 at the Hyatt in Phoenix and this room was a lot nicer and had more than 6 hangars! There wasn't even a bedspread at the Hyatt. Only flaw was the sink was in the living area but otherwise will definitely be back to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Abbey_11
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you kindly for staying with us and thank you for the warm and positive comments. We definitely love to receive great feedback from our past guests to ensure we continue our positive vibe at our award winning property.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

From Oct to mid-Jan I had spent about a month of back & forth time in ABQ from Las Cruces. My first trip to this hotel was beyond expectation and I returned for some UNMH surgery a week later. Besides the early morning shuttle to UNM Hospital (and prompt return), the staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs to the point that I didn't consider any other hotel for my many upcoming stays and I won't in the future. Fantastic staff all around from housekeeping to manager - every one of them friendly and helpful in any way needed.

I'm a light breakfast guy but I would always end up with a 2nd plate. Nice selection of 6 or so pillows on the bed, neat & clean rooms, good wi-fi in room, fridge, microwave - all the things anyone would need. For me, coming in from Las Cruces, the location was perfect for my UNMH needs and for any "pleasure time" in ABQ. Basically, it's "right around the corner" from the Airpot, ball fields and Central Ave (Route 66) is right down the street.

My "business" in ABQ is over with but I'm going back just to say hello to everyone there - I miss those folks and I hope they're still there when I return! I dealt with John (mgr) and Raimy (nites) the most thru-out all my stays and never felt wanting for anything and that can be said for the entire staff at this "joint".

Location + price + amenities + quality of staff = an easy 5 Stars!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Cienega32
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

We do appreciate such kind and meaningful words. By far you are one of our most enjoyable guests and I am so glad to hear that your treatments have been completed successfully with a journey of a full recovery.
We definitely enjoy your company and we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to seeing you on your return visit.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

It's close to the zoo, airport, and UNM stadium. The staff was pretty friendly and the rooms are cozy and clean. It's not an expensive hotel, so you get what you pay for as far as the breakfast goes. I would definitely stay here again. The indoor pool and hot tub are nice, as there are rooms with balconies that overlook it.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind and positive comments. We feel we are extremely lucky to be located in the area of so many attractions. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the rate was very pleasing to you. We look forward to seeing you again on your return visit.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable although not as nice as at some other Comfort Inns. The evening desk clerk called us minutes after we got to our room to see if everything was all right. This was a nice touch. We were very disappointed with the breakfast. There were too few tables for the number of rooms. There was very little food left when we got there, and no attendant arrived until we were leaving. The trash cans were almost overflowing. The coffee was very weak.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank D P
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you so kindly for staying with our newly renovated property. We do work hard to maintain that our guests are happy during their stay. Our breakfast is great and has become one of our biggest assets when it comes to our guests. I do apologize if you felt differently. We do hope you will return so we may show that 'Perfect 10' service that we take so much pride in.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

What a lovely place to stay! From the front desk staff (competent and cheerful) to the lovely room with microwave, fridge, flat-screen TV, comfortable beds, nice linens, lovely bathroom, granite, and digital HVAC. All this plus pet-friendly to boot makes this hotel a winner in my book. The breakfast (hot) was very good as well. The only complaint I might have is that the walls seemed very thin -- could hear TV and/or loud conversation in the next room. Other than that, it doesn't get much better than this for under $100. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

We definitely appreciate your friendly and positive feedback. We are very proud of our newly renovated property and it's a great feeling to know our guests get that warm welcome and great stay during their time with us.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

While we were on vacation our daughter became ill and needed to be hospitalized. The manager was knowledgeable about location of hospital. He reduced our daily rate as we would be there for some time. Each day our sheets were changed and the room straightened up. All staff members were friendly and helpful. They recognized us and asked about our daughter each day. Our correspondence was mailed for us. Breakfast was delicious and the whole place was clean. The manager was extremely helpful on the day of our departure. He moved our bags to a safe room until we could pick them up, and helped to load them in the car. If in the area again we would be more than happy to stay in this hotel.
Jerry and Emily B

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Emily B

Thank you so kindly for the amazing review and comments. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests and I am glad to hear that your daughter has progressed nicely.
We would definitely like to think that we have a great and caring staff and that we have a special way with our guests.
We definitely look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have stayed here several times over the past 12 months and when I arrived for my stay yesterday everything was as before. Friendly staff, clean room and good breakfast this morning. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Joyce B

We appreciate you valued business over the last year, unfortunately due to your illness but we are so glad you continue to return to us each time. You are a very big part of our Comfort Inn family and enjoy seeing you and your family on your return visits.
Thank you for being such a loyal guest and we always look forward to your return visit.