“great place to stay”

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #29 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Every thing about this hotel is first class, You will never be greeted so well in your life .The room was very clean ,everything worked the way it was supposed to. The breakfast was very tastey. checkout was fast and easy.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive comments. We definitely feel as if we have a strong team to help ensure our guests are taken care of properly.

Thank you so much for you staying with us and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Comfort Inns will be my 'go to' place when I travel from now on. Super clean, extraordinarily comfortable bed, fabulous breakfast ... and the airport Inn in Albuquerque fed-exed my forgotten cell phone to Canada. And for a great night, a great price. Could not ask for mote.

Room Tip: Good windows so all rooms quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for allowing us to be your hotel of choice during your stay in Albuquerque. It is unfortunate that your cell phone was left behind but it's on its way.

Safe travels and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night because of its proximity to the airport and it had the best price at the time. Very nice and friendly front desk staff, gave good directions on how to get to Old Town. Bed was comfortable, free wi-fi much appreciated. Did not try the breakfast due to very early flight out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Texan-in-Italy
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

First of all let me say thank you for staying with us. It's good to hear and know that we were able to provide with a great night stay and a great rate.

Our staff works very hard and I will pass on your kind words.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

TripAdvisor has never let me down before this stay. I don't know what hotel most of these people are staying at to give such good reviews but I don't think it was this one.

The all staff we encountered were friendly, checking in was easy and quick, checking out took some time as I had to wait for the only employee on duty to get back from moving their vehicle, and breakfast was adequate.

It was very cold and windy outside the night we stayed. When we walked into the room it was freezing inside. The heat was off so we assumed that was the issue so we turned it on and finished settling in. After bringing all of our stuff from the car in and waiting awhile we realized that despite having the heat on as high as we could there was ice cold air from outside blowing straight in around the heater/ac unit and windows. The room did warm up somewhat but anywhere within about 8 feet of the windows it was uncomfortably cold.

In addition to the temperature uncomfortable coldness of the room it was very run-down looking. There were stains on the walls and carpet, a large gap behind the tub surround, and it just generally looked worn out. That's not to say that housekeeping has done anything wrong - the room was clean as far as I could tell but it just looks like it needs some serious improvements.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 4Meows
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Bishop,

I am so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay and accommodations during your recent stay. I can guarantee you that Trip Advisor did not let you down.

I will take full responsibility for your uncomfortable stay. Our guests should never have a bad experience with us. We were not aware of any problems you had during your stay until reading your comments which I do take personally as our hotel is much better than you what you experienced.

If we had known of your inconveniences we could have taken care of immediately. I hope you will please sincerely accept my apologies and hope you will return so we may give you a 'Perfect 10' service.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Affordable. Friendly and very responsive to any needs I had. Budget friendly. Comfortable bed. Only reason not giving 5 stars is walls are a little thin but I would stay again. I was there 3 nights. Seemed like a new owner or manager who really wanted my stay to go well.

Stayed: November 2013

Dear Dash,

Thank your for staying with us and commenting on your experience. As the new General Manager of the Comfort Inn it is my joy and pleasure to make sure our guests leave with a positive feeling.

We definitely do what we can to cater to our guests and their needs and wants and I am glad to know we were able to accommodate you.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I am going to name drop as I feel that the employees deserve a BIG Thanks from me. Amanda Lopez, does a wonderful job keeping the breakfast bar clean and supplied with fresh food. Thank you. I can't name them all but Nishant Patel is my Front Desk buddy and he makes sure I have everything I need as do the others.Liz and her team of housekeepers are just the best. anything I may need is done and taken care of, They make sure the rooms are so neat and clean it is a wonderful experience to walk in the room and see the big white bed and clean surroundings. Thank -you. We have enjoyed the conversations with Todd. I know he has left, but what a job he has done to assure that the Comfort Inn is up and running at full speed. and then there is John Vestal, not a day goes by that he doesn't welcome me and and supports me when my husband is in the V.A. Hospital. Thank you John. I feel so safe and welcomed here. Will not stay anywhere else in the city. Have a great Day Eddilu Brown and my husband is so happy to know that I am fine when he is in the hospital.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Eddilu B

Mr. & Mrs Brown,

Let me be the first to say thank you to the both of you for being such great and loyal Comfort inn guests. We know there are many other hotels for you to choose from but you continue to keep us your second home.

We definitely appreciate your kind words and the positivity that you bring us. You know that we definitely do all we can to make our guest feel warm and welcome. It's great guest like yourselves that have helped us become of the top hotels in Albuquerque.

We look forward to you seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They put me on the third floor which was the quiet floor and free of kids. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed a great rest. The wifi was among the best I have used. Will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KENNETH G
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for giving us a great TripAdvisor comment. It is definitely nice to know our guests are very well taken care of during their stay.

I hope you will return again so we can once again give you great service.