“They have salsa on the breakfast bar!!!”
Review of Sleep Inn Airport

Sleep Inn Airport
Ranked #48 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Clovis, New Mexico
“They have salsa on the breakfast bar!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I love the Sleep Inn brand, so I figured this hotel would be awesome. I was right. First of all, although my room was kinda small, it was very comfortable and cozy. Secondly, the TV was very cool because it was a flat screen and they had Direct TV, so I had several options I could choose from at the end of my day. Thirdly, their breakfast included several options, including salsa for my eggs and sausage! Lastly, the staff was very helpful and polite on all shifts and all days I spoke with them. I will definitely be staying with this hotel in the future. Oh, by the way, I felt incredibly safe here, which was important because I like to travel alone. :)

Room Tip: I chose a room on the top (3rd) floor because I don't like to hear people above me. It was nice...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for such of positive and detail review, It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Sleep Inn Hotel. We'll be glad to see in your next visit to Albuquerque, Wishing you a wonderful fall/winter season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Minnesota
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our room with one king bed was nice, but kind of... cozy. It was almost difficult getting a suitcase in and past the desk. Bathroom separated by a thin sliding door. But everything was nicely decorated, very clean, and the bed comfortable. One problem throughout the hotel: the desks in the rooms and the lobby computer are high, and the nice swivel office chairs do not go nearly high enough. So you are left with your work at about your upper chest. Not comfortable for any length of time. Good breakfast - waffles, sausage, egg patties, etc. A van at the hotel will shuttle guests on demand to and from the airport, less than 10 minutes away.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
MikeSlp424, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us in october. we are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will come back and stay with us again!

Jessica Deluca
Front Office Manager
Indian Shores, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was apprehensive about staying at the Sleep Inn because of the proximity to the airport. It was a last minute decision and one I do not regret. Sleep Inn's are in the Choice Privileges chain and I was surprised to see a new modern hotel. I wish more were at that standard. The room was small but nicely furnished and there was no space wasted with a bathtub only a shower, makes sense to me. The bed was very comfy. Check in was friendly and efficient. I only heard 2 planes so it was a quiet night. Breakfast was the usual Choice array.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Millc54,

Thank you for selecting our Sleep Inn Hotel. We were delighted to read you enjoyed our location. It was most kind of you to highlight, our newly remodel, and the efficiency of our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
San Diego, California
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The staff at the Sleep Inn Airport in Albuquerque are very friendly, providing excellent service.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Every time I visit Albuquerque, Sleep Inn is always my number one choice. I do not drive. I don't mind walking for a considerable distance, or taking the bus. However, the public transportation system is not very frequent in this area.
Of course, taxi service is always available for those us who want to enjoy an evening out on the town. By the way,Fudd Rucker's and AppleBee's are two very good eateries nearby, and are walkable from the Sleep Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Desar Kitty g,

I'm glad to read you enjoy your stay at our Sleep Inn Hotel every time you visit Albuquerque. Thank you so much for your loyalty, we really appreciate it. Please keep in mind that we offer free shuttle services with in 3 miles around. We do look forward to welcome you back soon!
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed here on our way east on I40 - it is 5 miles off the hwy but nothing was available at the last minute. Easy to find, good nites sleep although the rooms are small - really should only have had a queen bed in the king bed room we had. Only about 4 inches from the wall on my side of the bed. I hit the wall a couple of times in the nite. The only bad thing I can say is in the morning we left early and as we walked down the hall there were dead or nearly dead cockroaches in the hallway, we were on the first floor. If this is a common occurance, they should send staff out to clean them up before people start walking out to breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we sincerely appreciated when our guest let us know how to improve our service. I apologize for the inconvinience you had with the water bugs. Unfortunately, caused to the weather we had this issue. Definitely we are taking care of that and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Albuquerque.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed September 13, 2013

i stay at the Sleep in Airport in Albuquerque,nm ever weds thru thursday Every week. i have done so for over one year. I love the staff there i know that one of the front desk girls has been there for several years. Mireya ..she is very friendly and very attentive to the patrons, to me . the owner is one of the better ones this hotel has had. he is very attentive and concerned about his guests. housekeeping do great job. The rooms are always very clean. I will continue to come to the sleep in because i am treated as an individual and a Special person. the hotel overall is clean , remodeled, and for me located in a convenient location for me . the fact that they have a free shuttle is also very beneficial for me . I recommend this hotel to all my friends. I am trying to get them the POW WOW account. Thank you Sleep in for continuing to make my stay so comfortable .

Room Tip: just ask for your preference. they will accommodate you. they have always made it possible for me...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear Maracanaria,

We are so glad you chose our Sleep Inn Hotel to be your second home. We appreciate the frequency of your travel and we want your stay to be as comfortable and productive as possible. It is a honor seeing you every week. Thank you very much for taking your time and give us this wonderful review.
Las Vegas, New Mexico
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This Sleep Inn was very clean and beautiful. Breakfast was great, pool area was clean. The customer service was good. The only bad thing was that there was no hot water when I got in the morning to shower. We had trouble getting the TV to get channels but they immediatly sent some one up to take care of it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MikeSlp424, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Lord505,

Thank you for writing this review, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, pool and cleanliness of our hotel.
I apologize for the experienced with the hot water,We hope you consider staying with us again in the future and give us a chance to fulfill your expectations.