“Jerry's Review”

Super 8 Albuquerque East
Ranked #113 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
DURANGO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

The stay was great and I would return. The Manager and staff were wonderful and gave great service. I did not report the noise or I am sure it would have been taken care of. Overall great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8abqeast, General Manager at Super 8 Albuquerque East, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.
Moab
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

This Super 8 is a little out of the way. Neighborhood is a little suspect, but I've stayed here several times without any difficulties. Have always had a nice quiet stay at this location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8abqeast, General Manager at Super 8 Albuquerque East, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank You Very much for choosing our Hotel each time you do stay here Our goal is to make this a very safe and comfortable stay for you. I there is anything that I need to address please feel free to give me a call.
Aztec
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Area is a little scary it was picked because I stay at super 8 wyndhams and it was next to the school we went to but it was not to your standards

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

abqhotels, Owner at Super 8 Albuquerque East, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not experience Wyndham hotel standards at our Super 8 Hotel. More details may be necessary for me to understand the problems you encountered during your stay. I can say, though, that our hotel has met, and continues to meet Super 8 standards set by the Wyndham Hotels Group since this location was constructed. Please consider my offer to you to provide me more information on your stay, so that I may make corrections to any deficiencies you may have noticed in an attempt to earn your business back. Otherwise, please consider other reviews listed here on TripAdvisor and other travel sites such as Expedia, Travelocity, and Hotels.com as a better representation of our hotel's standards.

Travelers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

if you love having your body feasted upon by bedbugs then stay here! I was driving from Minneapolis to Phoenix and stayed at this hotel. the next morning my legs looked like I had chickenpox. Date of stay: 9/2/12.....room 339! all I can say is thank God I didn't get pulled over by the police as my car swerved along I 40 all the way to Flagstaff due to my constant leg scratching!

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank desertViking
I apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. I regret that we were not informed of your issue during checkout, so that we could have made an adjustment to your account with us. We strive to provide the best service possible to travelers, as we are located just of I-40 on the eastern most edge of Albuquerque. This room has since been treated and the conditions you state no longer exist. Again, I apologize for your experience at our hotel, and hope you may consider us again when traveling through Albuquerque.
texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

The outside, lobby and common areas were clean and in good condition. Check in and out was easy and fast and gentleman at check in was courteous and helpful. The rooms were large and in good shape. The room looked very clean (I'm very picky about this) except for a little bit of trash under the beds. The negatives: the beds were very hard, the breakfast was extremely limited, and the drain in the tub was very slow because it was clogged with hair (yuk!). The hotel is on a dead end street but was easy to find by following the directions on the GPS. I paid $36.50 for the room, so for the price it was more than adequate.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family