If you are a singleton, or a couple that's used to sleeping in a queen bed, this place would work for you. Apparently, they only offer rooms with a queen bed which made for a tight night with the hubby.
It's clearly made for the business traveler who needs kitchen facilities and lots of room to work. It was in an industrial part of town--and the Blake's Lotaburger headquarters. So, it made me believe that the Lotaburger was the raison d'etre of this location.
The room was clean and modern; it looked as if it had been remodeled or updated recently. The bedding was nice and the mattress was comfortable. The room had a huge counter attached to the bureau which made spreading out and working pretty easy. WIFI was easy to access and we even popped some corn while waiting for our clothes to dry in their laundry/gym.
All in all, a pleasant trip; made even better by the 13 month golden retriever of one of the guests! This place is dog friendly, to boot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.Candlewood Suites Albuquerque hotel is located in the heart of Albuquerque, New Mexico and is only a one hour drive to Santa Fe. We are near the city's major highways and just 3 miles from downtown. Just a few minutes away from the Albuquerque International Airport, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Park and the mid-town business district. The finest dining, shopping and entertainment are also close by. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with free high-speed Internet, two separate phone lines; check e-mail and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and DVD/VCR. Borrow your favorites from the free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard, now featuring 'Juan Valdez' complimentary coffee to all guests. You can also purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pets allowed with a non-refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. Pet agreement must be signed at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, IHG, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Candlewood Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Candlewood Suites