I felt a recent review would be helpful as the postings when I was searching are from so far back. At least in English. I was a bit leary from the remarks I read to stay here but those concerns were quickly resolved once I arrived. The lobby is very simple - no where you'd want to hang around! The entire place is clean and I found the staff helpful in every way. I had asked to see the room they had reserved for me prior to booking and the person at the desk looked a bit distraught over doing so. In the elevator I asked, "Long day"? And that got us talking and things lightened up immediately. We stayed in a one room suite, meaning no seperate bedroom. It was a smoking room and that did smell of smoke, which is typical with my not being a smoker. Nothing a candle or room scents can't mask. There was a reclining chair which had a small rip in it but it was clean looking and comfortable. Speaking of which, the queen bed. More comfortable than mine at home! And the sheets were wonderful too. I was impressed for the prices of this hotel. They don't offer a continental breakfast but with the kitchenette that was fine. There store has snacks and frozen entree's or there are plenty of restaurants nearby. We loved the location. No building off the backside to look at just a bike path. Hot air balloons were our view on the last morning! Getting onto I-40 takes about 3 minutes but the traffic noise is nominal. We chose to leave the window open at night and never were bothered by it. I would stay again and recommend this hotel. It's a good value with having a microwave, refrigerator and two burner stove. There is also a workout room, free washer and dryers and the option 24/7 to Gold's Gym! Oh, and on Wednesday's they serve some yummy food and drinks for customer appreciation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.Candlewood Suites Albuquerque hotel is located in the heart of Albuquerque, New Mexico and is only a one hour drive to Santa Fe. We are near the city's major highways and just 3 miles from downtown. Just a few minutes away from the Albuquerque International Airport, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Park and the mid-town business district. The finest dining, shopping and entertainment are also close by. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with free high-speed Internet, two separate phone lines; check e-mail and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and DVD/VCR. Borrow your favorites from the free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard, now featuring 'Juan Valdez' complimentary coffee to all guests. You can also purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pets allowed with a non-refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. Pet agreement must be signed at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Candlewood Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Candlewood Suites