I had a great stay at first then I extended my stay I called in to do so, the next day I was woken up by house keeping banging on my door. over & over mind yuo I extended my stay because I was ill. Then I start getting harassing phone calls from front desk. Mind you the money has already been taken out of my account. Stilll calling to go down to front desk, so I go down to front dek tell her Im staying 2 more day. The girl says fine I ask do I need to sign anything she says no. I go back to my room to be sick. Sick all night still in room again bang bang bang said what I dont need house keeping. She comes in anyway now naked freaking out just out of shower. Then 10 minutes later ring ring ring....rudly the woman says YOU NEED TO COME DOWN HERE NOW, I said I have already saying 2 more days cant i just pay you like the last times with out coming back down there I went last night ....NO YOU have to come now...Im sick I cant...No now. Canat you look on you tape & see I went down there last night?? No mam I dont know what you look like...so I go down there, mind you all night my key had been deactivated I think 3 times,and my internet, becase she didnt renew them. But she said no the key was deactivated because of your cell phone. Said oh I have been here a week and just now they are deactivated because you checked me out then basically she called me a liar.....ACTUALLY EVERYONE IS GREAT BUT DAY TIME OPERATIONS MANAGER....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.Candlewood Suites Albuquerque hotel is located in the heart of Albuquerque, New Mexico and is only a one hour drive to Santa Fe. We are near the city's major highways and just 3 miles from downtown. Just a few minutes away from the Albuquerque International Airport, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Park and the mid-town business district. The finest dining, shopping and entertainment are also close by. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with free high-speed Internet, two separate phone lines; check e-mail and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and DVD/VCR. Borrow your favorites from the free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard, now featuring 'Juan Valdez' complimentary coffee to all guests. You can also purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pets allowed with a non-refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. Pet agreement must be signed at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Candlewood Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Candlewood Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Candlewood Suites