“Great stay!”

Econo Lodge West
Ranked #136 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Great stay!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had a great stay. Staff is very nice. The manager makes you feel at home. My room was clean and comfortable. I read some othet reviews and all I can say is whatever they did to fix their issues worked. I would very much recommend this hotel

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This hotel's standards have gine down significantly. I started staying there in the beginning if may due to frequent travel to abq because of work and at first the service was great and rooms were srandard but that has definately changed. First of all the roon quality is horrible. Hair in the bath tub and sink and blood stains on the carpet?! Clearly the housekeepers dont check the drawers because I found soaked dirty socks and underwear in them when I went to put away my clothes. The worst part if this experience was when I went to plug in my phone charger behind the night stand there was a USED NEEDLE! I was disgusted. Ive always come across small issues staying here and the former front desk girl would always help but now I have to deal with a staff who could careless and half the time won't even bring up requested extra blankets or towels mosrt of the time (which they only leace you two). Very disapointed with this property and I hope they realize (if they even read these) they lost a frequent and loyal guest.

• Stayed June 2013
EconoLodgeWest, Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
First, I would like to apologize that we did, not meet your expections during your stay. I want all my guests to have a great stay with us. Thank you for letting me know about the issues your had and they will be addressed with all staff members. Please contact me here at the hotel and we will see how we can make this right with you. I would like to try to earn you back as a loyal guest!

Travelers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Halifax, Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I spend 11 nights in hotels recently during a cross country Route 66 road trip. Of all the hotels this was the worst. I found it to be dirty. I was up all night scratching and feeling grossed out. In the morning I realized that the sheets had black marks on them. Not sure what it was but I couldn't wait to get out! This stay certainly ensured that I didn't stay at an Econo Lodge again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations in your room. I take full responsibility and we have already taken step to retrain housekeeping staff, and our guest service.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great service, clean and q great location front desk people very nice. I will for sure come back any time I go to alb.

Front attendant Robert, very helpful on any question we had about Albuquerque, and very good service. It is a home away from home.

• Stayed May 2012
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed here last year and it was a great hotel. Not anymore. Even the quality of the bedspread has gone down-cigarette burns. Our door would not open for a good five minutes. It kept sticking and the best solution from the front desk was to stick a chair there when we were going to leave the room. Sat at the table in the room and the table legs started to come off! No trash cans in the room. Only two towels and when we went to ask for more, they said they were out. After all this was reported, the front desk did not offer to move us to a different room or even a discount. Bad customer service in my view. I would really like to see this hotel return to the quality it was before.

• Stayed February 2013
EconoLodgeWest, Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
First of all, I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations, Our guests are very important to us. If you would like to contact me, I would like to make this right for you!
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband & i , stayed at Enoco Lodge West. It was ridiculous, service wasn't back. But we found cigarette burn's in out bed sheets "Disgusting", the shower head was just spraying water every where, beside my self. All the Channel are skanky " didn't mind" but still not a fan of fuzzy's. So I wouldn't recommend staying here...

• Stayed February 2013
EconoLodgeWest, Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations for your room. It is our goal to have ALL our guests enjoy their stay with us. If you contact me at the hotel, we will definitely make it right for you.