“"Thumbs Down"” 1 of 5 bubbles

Econo Lodge West
Ranked #136 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“"Thumbs Down"”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband & i , stayed at Enoco Lodge West. It was ridiculous, service wasn't back. But we found cigarette burn's in out bed sheets "Disgusting", the shower head was just spraying water every where, beside my self. All the Channel are skanky " didn't mind" but still not a fan of fuzzy's. So I wouldn't recommend staying here...

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
EconoLodgeWest, Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations for your room. It is our goal to have ALL our guests enjoy their stay with us. If you contact me at the hotel, we will definitely make it right for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
RESERVE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

In the past two years, we have traveled all over the United States and this was the best hotel we've ever stayed in. The manager and staff went out of their way to make us feel special and welcome. Even their manner on the phone when I called about reservations made me want to stay there. Everything was great. The only problem I saw was that they had a double sink in their breakfast area that was super dirty and that wasn't the greatest thing to have where people are eating. They have a beautiful pool and spa. I would definitely recommend this motel.

Room Tip: If I stayed here again, I would ask for a first floor room off of the pool area. The rooms there ha...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

This property has so many red flags. The sign is still up in the office about illegal activity, which seems common place as you don't ever get the feeling you or your belongings are safe. The room had multiple problems, I didn't even care to tell the front desk and just prayed I would make it thru this experience without getting jacked. The door to my room had been broken into with a crowbar and had multiple chunks in the door. The door actually would stick and sometimes it would take 30 seconds shaking the door to get it open. Multiple lights in the room where burnt out, over half of them which is just laughable. The bathroom was clean, which was the one positive.

Buyer beware. I'm sorta shocked they don't rent rooms out by the hour actually, it's just that type of place. I wouldn't stay here again even if the rooms were free. If I had a net worth of nothing and I had nothing to lose, then I would consider staying here if it was free.

Room Tip: This places makes me sick. I'd recommend the quality inn across the street. Even though it is a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Cursive9
EconoLodgeWest, Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
We are sorry that this guest's expectations were not met. This is not indicative of our hotel
please see other reviews.

Travelers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

<<< Happy Camper!!!! I had a great time in Albuquerque. My hotel room was nice, and staff was friendly, not to mention their breakfast the hotel provides. My cereal was delicious and fresh. I will stay again. its home away from home

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Ft. Defiance
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My time at the Econo Lodge was an awesome vay-cay! Rooms were clean, the staff were nice and accommodating to my needs. My kids had fun in the pool and i enjoyed the hot tub.
All in all, very Awesome stay.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lubbock, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed in this motel for the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta because there were no rooms left at resealable prices. We mistakenly were given a smoking room instead of a non smoking one (booking.com's mistake), and the hotel manager did whatever he could to make us feel more comfortable in the room. The linens got holes in them from ash, and the room smelled like an ashtray. however, the staff was friendly, the indoor swimming pool was great for the kids and the locations was convenient. I wouldn't pick this hotel again, but it was not so bad.

Room Tip: If you want a Non smoking room, pay attention to the room description that says specifically "N...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Maya S
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

The room was dirty, carpet was nasty, the bathroom stunk like pee & there were bugs crawling around at night!! Mildew on the sink & toilet. The heater cooler was too loud to run. Too expensive for what they offer. Outdated furniture & low beds.

• Stayed October 2012