“Great Hotel clean rooms n friendly staff”
Review of Econo Lodge West

Econo Lodge West
Ranked #137 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Great Hotel clean rooms n friendly staff”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stay in this hotel at least once a month just to enjoy a night or wkend with my family. My kids love the swimming pool it's very clean as well as the rooms. The staff always make our stay comfortable. I would recommend anyone that wants a relaxing night out to stay at the Econo lodge west it's great!

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My family and I love this hotel,the rooms are clean,the pool was great,we always enjoy our stay.

My family and I love this hotel,the rooms are clean,the pool is great we always enjoy our stay.At times there might be some guest that act stupid and want to fight with kids and seniors.But other then that this hotel is always our first choice. I would highly recommend this hotel for sure..We love it!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I invest in a room here at least twice a month, i am a young single mother and i am currently remodeling my new home so i have been staying here in the process. well this last weekend was thee absolute worst stay i have had EVER! It started off with me finding a half smoked cigarette in plain view on the telivision, but i overlooked it and just threw it in the trash and this was a none smoking suite (not a regular cheap room) mind you? later that night my seven year daughter was coloring at the foot of the bed when she found a NEEDLE WITH BLACK JUNK AND BLOOD IN IT?? I WAS hysterical I TOOK PICTURES AND REPORTED IT TO THE FRONT DESK immediately! THE WOMAN LINDA helped calm me down changed my rooms and said it would be taken care of. well i had to argue with Robert just for my money back i was told i would get all my money back and only received half back i dont feel like my worries were addressed and taken properly considering i have spent thousands at this hotel. not to mention the roaches in the other suite they moved me to with NO trash bags and a broken tv which the mngr said i had to pay for that room BECAUSE I REQUESTED TO BE MOVED? NOT TO MENTION THE KIDS LEFT UN-ATTENDED THE WHOLE TIME IN THE POOL AREA HARRASSING MY 7YR OLD. I WILL NEVER GO BACK I WAS ALSO TOLD BY ROBERT IF I WANTED MY WHOLE TIME THERE REFUNDED I COULDNT GO BACK WELL EXCUSE ME WHO WOULD WANT TO GO BACK? I WILL NEVER SEND ANYONE TO STAY THERE.

Room Tip: Stay away not a good family hotel. drugies and in a low income crime area.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank proudmothertee
EconoLodgeWest, Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Im sorry this guest did not enjoy her stay. Here are some detals:

On the first day of her stay it was tit for tat with children that became more about adults. I did step in and asked them all to please just have fun enjoy the weekend, enjoy the hotel, the pool and hot tub. All seemed to be ok as all continued to swim.

Upon returning back to work on monday, I did receive a note about this guests stay. This guest ended up calling me, I informed her that we take this serious and we will investigate this matter to the fullest and that I was gonna give discount ASAP. for 1st night as she stayed 2 nights. she said ok, the second room was great. 1 hour later guest called again, said she wanted the first night totally free, I asvised that I still need to investigate and thats when the conversation changed from being civil . I then agreed to comp the whole 1st night. The conversation kept going from bad to worse and making it a personal attack on management with threats so I advised guest that it may be better for all that she use another property for next stay, this is when a request to refund 2nd night came in if she could not stay here. I wish that we could have worked together for a better solution. I do wish this guest well!

Travelers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My stays are always very relaxing,i never have problems with my room and the pool is always clean and well kept. Friendly staff, Brian always helps me whether its directions or finding something to eat. Would definitely recommend hotel . I myself will be back like always.!!!

Room Tip: East side of building is always quieter.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
abqhotels, Owner at Econo Lodge West, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for your excellent feedback! We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I enjoy staying here at least once a month. robert is always great
at accommodating for my daughter and i. I will infact be returning. The maids are awesome as well cannot for
get to mention them.

• Stayed July 2012
Albuquerque
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I was very happy with Robert when I checked in. He was very polite and knowledgeable he is
the reason I will go back to the Econo Lodge. Great Customer Service!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Very good, very happy with my stay customer service was very good!! Robert Cordova was very helpful and polite answered and helped with everything I needed to know! !!

• Stayed July 2012