All reviewswithin walking distancehardwood floorswafflesbotanical gardenshot breakfastroom was cleanindoor poolpozolebiscuits and gravytwo blockscentral avebudget hotelrio grandefresh fruitwould stay here againchoice hotelsno elevator
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I was not sure when I find the price.
But I enjoyed my stay by friendly and helpful staff and clean room.
I am sure to stay again when I visit Albuquerque.
It is wonderful city. and lots of attraction.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elena M, Owner at Econo Lodge Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at our hotel in Old Town. It's rewarding to know that you had a pleasant visit at our property. We hope you found the room to your liking with the hardwood floors and new A.C. system. It's great to know that our friendly staff was helpful to you during your stay as well.
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.
We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Albuquerque!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights during road trip , beautiful clean motel, superb for visiting Old Town, easy walking distance, everything you need within a stones thrown , friendly check in staff and if you need anything just ask, good breakfast, although I am dairy free, did suggest an option if Soya milk for cereal. If your visiting and want a motel close to Old Town then I totally recommend this EconoLodge , great stay .

Room Tip: Was in Room 114 , really clean, clean sheets , clean spotless towels , and although a Main Street out front was so unbelievably quiet here. Could not hear road noise .
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at our hotel in Old Town.
We are thrilled to hear you had a friendly welcome from our staff and enjoyed our property's convenient location! Our staff will be happy to know that you enjoyed the clean room and hot breakfast. We will take into consideration providing different milk options. We hope your overall trip was wonderful.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This was my third visit to Albuquerque and to the Econo Lodge In Old Town. From the Moment I arrived I was Welcomed and felt truly Special. My Room was spotless, the Morning Hot Breakfast was Delicious, and the Eating area was Very Clean. I used their Shuttle Service for which I was truly Thankful. The Grounds were WELL Cared for and Very Clean. Everyone were there to help in any way possible to make my Trip and Visit a truly wonderful Experience.All the personnel are most helpful and truly go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. I truly enjoyed taking to many of the personnel on different occasions and everyone was willing to go the extra mile to make my stay a pleasant one. I did not experience any problems being a single woman and I felt save at all times during my visit. A pleasant addition is the basket of fresh fruit on the counter for you to enjoy. It's a short walk to Old Town in one direction and to the Zoo and Gardens in the other direction Both are enjoyable. Do plan on coming again for another visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Elena M, Owner at Econo Lodge Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Thank you for coming back, we are so thrilled to hear that you had a great stay with us! All of us here at our Econo Lodge very much appreciate your fabulous review. Our staff was happy to give you a warm welcome during your stay in Old Town. Our team members will be elated to hear that you enjoyed their friendly help.

We hope you slept comfortably in our clean rooms and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our shuttle services, location, fresh fruit and hot breakfast. We hope you had an overall wonderful trip in Albuquerque!
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Econo Lodge's generally offer clean bare essentials rooms. We select them because they are also usually pet friendly.

The Econo Lodge Old Town is a cut above. The owners have remodeled the rooms; wood floors, comfortable beds; new plumbing. The grounds also have nice potted flowers, and a rose garden with a fountain. The pool area is nice too. We even like their morning breakfast.

Econo Old Town front desk staff are always cheerful and helpful. We walked to Old Town and enjoyed small plates at several restaurants. We've stayed here maybe a half dozen times as we travel through Albuquerque and have never been disappointed.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elena M, Owner at Econo Lodge Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at our hotel in Old Town.
We are very grateful for you returning to our property and are glad to hear that you had another wonderful stay with us! It's good to hear that our friendly front staff were helpful, we hope you had a nice time in Historic Old Town. We love to hear that you enjoyed our updated property from our hardwood floors, indoor pool, hot breakfast and the water feature outside.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband, small dog and I spent the weekend here for a quick getaway. The price was very reasonable and the location allowed us to walk to several attractions. The room is spotless and the staff are super friendly, helpful and seem to genuinely want improve their motel. Within easy walking distance is Old Town, the aquarium and botanical gardens and a Walgreens. We weren't too sure about walking around in the neighborhood after dark so we did drive in the evening. Each morning offered a newspaper, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits,gravy,waffles and hash browns. The motel also offers posole every afternoon which was a delicious local treat. The beds had a few uncomfortable spots and the walls were thin enough to hear alarm clocks and snoring! The wifi was fantastic!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at our hotel in Old Town.

We are elated to hear that you had a wonderful weekend stay with us! It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the hot breakfast and homemade posole soup we have for our guests. Our staff will be happy to hear that you appreciated their warm welcome and help navigating the local attractions.
We apologize that the beds were uncomfortable for you during your stay, our property is currently in the process of updating our mattresses.
We hope to see you again soon and provide an even better visit next time!