Fairfield Inn Albuquerque University Area
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$169
$144
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
$88
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$84
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$65
$92
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
$139
$97
Travelocity
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$119
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfacing the courtyardindoor poolroom was cleansliding glass doorcrowne plazafree breakfastfresh baked cookieswaffleswaffle makeran older propertynice stayhot tubhotel is locatedfirst floorballoon fiestawould stay here againwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fairfield Inn was one of the best hotels I have ever been to that cost under $100 dollars. For that matter, it easily compares to hotels where I have payed +$140. The rooms were very clean,and bathrooms even better. Decor in the hotel was very modern and attractive. The provided toiletries were top notch, I normally don't touch the provided soaps etc. but couldn't help myself here! Breakfast was awesome, but eating area was little bit crowded. I was traveling with a group of 10, every person was saying this was one of the best places we'd stayed. Overall, I would say this place is great, and an awesome value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I arrived at 3 am and the front desk service was ready for my arrival. Nice, clean room. Easy checkout. Only 2 negatives. One was loud guests leaving early in the morning. Second was parking lot needs some repair. Neither would affect my staying here again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful... Clean and great value. Stayed there one Nite.. We checked in late in the evening. The staff was courteous and made check in a good experience.... Check out was quick and simple too.. The rooms were clean and well kept... Nice warm pool that made Nite stay comfortable..

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Decent hotel and the best thing is the cost. Best budget hotel I have heard of which even gives free cancellation. great service and an awesome stay! Location is that its lil far from the airport and as it suggests in the name (Univ. area), this means the Univ. of new Mexico but in actually its quite away from there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice place to stay. The room was quiet and very clean. Needed a frig so they moved one into our room. Desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. They we still cleaning the hallway in the afternoon to keep the place spotless. Same girl went and got us hot water for a cup of tea when we needed some. Later on she checked to see if we still had enough water for another cup and refilled it with fresh. One of the best places we stayed on a 2 1/2 week trip. I did not like the premade breakfast sandwiches and omelet on a pita as much as fresh eggs but they we good. Great enclosed pool/spa in courtyard!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple