Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nendels(Albuquerque)
Route 66 Inn(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewsusual hiepancake machineroom was cleanhi expressindoor poolhotel is locatedfirst floornight's sleepup to datemini fridgeballoon fiestapetapplebeeshighwayelevatortrailer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2008

I recently stayed with several members of my family at the Holiday Inn Express operated by Express Investments Inc. During the course of my stay I experienced house keeping that not only did not clean my room but turned off my AC and placed the "do not disturb" sign on my door. Additionally, the general manager confronted my family about a noise complaint that occurred while we were not at the hotel and when I asked for more information he ejected us from the hotel without probable cause. I would strongly suggest that all travelers avoid this particular Holiday Inn. I have stayed in many hotel rooms from Holiday Inn in my travels and I have never had such a bad experience from a hotel or its management staff. I am happy to share my experience should anyone inquire.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2008

The rooms were clean if a little small. The continental breakfast was the best I've had...yummy! The staff was friendly and quick. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2008

We felt this hotel was a bit pricey. Not the nicest Holiday express we have ever stayed at.
They are not kidding when their billborad rave about their shower heads in the bathroom stating "Heavy Showers Ahead" Indeed they are. So heavy water was all over the bathroom floor.
We were told we were getting the last room they had and that is was non smoking, only to find out it was a smoking room. Everything smelled. I got some air freshner to spray in the room. Had it not been so late at night, and considering every other hotel we stopped at was booked, we would have gone someplace else.
The pool which was listed as heated was so cold., and the hot tub was almost scalding.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2007

I spent 5 nights at this Holiday Inn Express for business and chose it because it was close to the company I was working at. I was a little concerned after reading the comments here, but found that the hotel overall was in good shape. My room was large and clean and reasonably well lit. The breakfast was adequate with the typical sorts of breakfast items (one small complaint - the orange juice was watered down). They had a nice looking indoor pool and jacuzzi which I did not use, but I did use the exercise room which had plenty of equipment. The front desk staff were very friendly, responsive and helpful as was the manager. I told the manager about problems with the wireless Internet connection one morning and they had it fixed when I returned in the evening. I would stay again if I had to return to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2007

No elevator....... everything is kinda cramed around this area.
curtains didn't close correctly, so anyone walking by the room could see in. Air conditioner was set to one temperature, I like cool rooms and it just wasn't cool enough for me, I slept with out any sheets, so I am sure who ever looked in enjoyed themselves.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family