Comfort Suites Albuquerque
$137
Official Website
$59
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$114
$109
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$149
$102
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
All reviewsfront deskchoice privilegeschoice hotelsroom was cleansandia casinowould stay here againthe breakfast areavery nice staysitting areagreat roomupon checkstaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed nightsparking lotliving roomeasy accesspool and hot tub
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am used to a Comfort Suites being nice, roomy, and well appointed. The rooms were just plain, but it was clean. Not comfortable at all. No creativity in decoration at all. Just painted white walls and pictures hung from a foot from the ceiling. Also, as it was November when we were staying there my husband had wanted to watch college football. They did not have ESPN!! Every hotel has ESPN even Motel 6! I can't believe Comfort Suites still lets them use their name. A good point, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My newly wedded wife and I drove all night from Arizona to this hotel for our honeymoon in Albuquerque. My dad reserved the honeymoon suite for us for three days, over a month ago, and was told the room would be held until 7 AM. When we arrived at 4 AM in the morning, we were told that because we arrived after 3 AM, our reservation had been canceled. Even though the clerk could see the reservation on the computer, which would confirm the room had already been paid for, she would not allow us to stay in the room. We had to pay for a room ourselves, and were lead to believe that we could get this sorted out the next day when the manager was available. Instead, the manager also stated that my dad would have to make the reservations again, and would not correct the situation for us. Then when my dad called to try and resolve the issue, he was hung up on twice.
We have stayed at other Comfort Suites before and had wonderful customer service, but we will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Clean and Cozy room and firm beds. Simple breakfast included with waffles, biscuits, cereal, fruit, yogurt, bagels and toast with coffee, milk and juice. Staff was very friendly. I forgot to give them my choice privileges number when I checked in so I lost out on those rewards, apparently that couldn't be corrected. The beds were too firm for me but I'd recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel in a good location (easy to find) with firm beds.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The hotel is a bit tricky to find and kind of in an industrial area. the staff was friendly, but the room was a bit noisy and the rooms are kind of starting to show their age. Cost was very good, and for one night ok. Lots of government type vehicles in the parking lot starting their diesel engines at all hours of the night and early morning. The roach swimming in the toilet didn't bother us after living in Houston, but was kind of a surprise.

Will find another place next time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were passing through for the night and since we like taking advantage of our Choice Privileges Rewards, found the Comfort Suites to be a great choice. The front desk staff greeted us with nice friendly smiles every time we were in the lobby area, making us feel very much at home. The king room worked fine and it was nice having the front room separated and with a comfy couch, although a few toss pillows would have been nice. Amenities were very good, and the hotel is fresh and clean. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Easy, easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesABQ, General Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us and we appreciate you being our Choice privileges Member. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back at the Comfort Suites next time you are in Albuquerque!

Ashley