The Hotel Blue
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$161
$137
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$149
$102
$114
$109
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$180
  • Restaurant
All reviewstempurpedic bedold townconvention centerstarbucks coffeefree shuttledowntown albuquerquecentral avewafflesfree breakfastan older hotelflat screen tvwaffle makershuttle servicefridge and microwaveairport shuttledirectvrazor
Reviewed March 14, 2013

As I need to plan my visit to Albuquerque, I first tried to make a reservation at Hyatt and Double Tree...But both hotels were overbooked...Since I was invited for two talks at the convention center, I just let google maps to find a hotel which was close to the convention center..I randomly took the Hotel Blue...As my taxi driver brought me to the hotel, I was disappointed because of the old building..I never stood at a hotel except Hyatt, Sheraton, Double Tree, and Marriott..But as I was in my room and enjoyed a couple of days, I was really surprised by their service..the service at Hotel Blue is even better than the big names..The breakfast is free of charge..So, I really recommend this jewellery..

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kenan A
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I found this hotel on-line and got a great deal for my friend and me while we were attending a yoga workshop in Albuquerque. The location was not so great, though the views from the fourth floor were spectacular. The folks at the front desk were more or less helpful during our stay and did provide us with free bottled water. The parking lot is quite secure -- which it needs to be given the influx of partiers both at the hotel and in the neighborhood. The reason for the "terrible" review is because of what happened after we checked out. I'd inadvertently left a pendant, which I called about and was told that Housekeeping had found and it would be returned to me by one of the managers (I offered to pay for postage, of course.) When I never received the pendant, which cost $280, I called back. After several days of run-around, I was told they didn't have it. Someone stole it, clearly. So this hotel gets a Terrible for that reason since nothing redeems it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The bed was very inviting and comfy after hitting the local bar Sean the fire place heater was a great touch and it was very thoughtful that they had a comb toothbrush/ paste and even a razer available to us and the breakfast was good to over all it was a great stay and if I pass therew again that will be my goto hotel

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very comfortable bed, cool views from the balcony, and nice people at the desk. It was a great location, lots of shops and places to eat within walking distance. A park across the street. This place was a nice surprise after a not so good night in a more expensive hotel in Albuquerque the night before.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank karajo19
Reviewed January 23, 2013

With the Balloon Fiesta and a few conferences in town, many hotels were booked. The Hotel Blue had great rates and rooms available. Rooms were clean, basic, and met my needs. I'm glad I was able to find a place not too far from Downtown and Old Town for such a great price. Did not get to check-it-out, but I hear the Farmers' Market at the park across the street is pleasant as well. Hope you enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business