“so so motel”

Ranked #123 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Fresno, California
“so so motel”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The motel is kinda old building. As I entered the lobby, I smelled cigarette all over the 1st floor because smoking rooms are side by side with non-smoking ones. I didn't mind but it could be a bad point for someone. The room looks old but nice and clean. The floor in the room was a bit bumpy and carpet is deffinitely old. I didn't check before I book this motel so it's my fault but there are no fridge or microwave in the room, which I expect naturally all motel's room to have. Wifi didn't work very well from my room. I bet there would be better motels around here for the same or cheaper price. FYI, the motel is located in front of the boulvard, so lots of traffic and one-way street. If you don't like driving in a big city, you might as well avoid this area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
abqhotels, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Albuquerque West/Coors Blvd, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Seiya. I am sorry to read that we did not provide you with a superb stay. I do hope that you did not hesitate to dial 0 while staying with us so my staff could attempt to remedy any inconveniences. While I do realize that your stay was only satisfactory, we do hope you would seek us out for accommodations while on any future stays in Albuquerque.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
OKLAHOMA CITY
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We stayed one night as planned. the complementary breakfast was lacking... no juice of coffee because of the effect of cold weather on the pipes. No fruit, and the milk was gone within the first hr of the breakfast. When we checked out, the printer was broken so could not leave with a hard copy of my bill. The employees are very nice.... but the extras are definitely lacking. The room was cold when we arrived late in the evening. (The outdoor temp was below freezing). However, leaving the heater on low while sleeping (because there was no thermostat) was not a solution. We awoke at 2am and the room was very warm and stuffy. Thermostats are essential for guest sleeping comfort and would save on energy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Wickenburg, Arizona
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The hair dryer did not work in the room, the light by the bed did not work. the towels felt like sandpaper (use some downey) I understand training new personnel, however it took forever to check in & out. My name was wrong & address was wrong,

We stay at super 8's whenever we travel this is the first unsatisfactory review I have given. The location is great & the price. I asked about a place to eat an was not told about the mexican restaurant you can actually walk to from the back.

This the second time we have stayed at this super 8, the first stay was much better, what happened??

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends