“Nice location and lovely hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque
Ranked #34 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Salem, Oregon
“Nice location and lovely hotel”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel very much. My room on the 12th floor was nice and clean. When I checked in and went to my room, but I couldn't get the deadbolt to lock. Considering I was staying alone I really wanted my deadbolt to work, so I called the front desk and it took only a couple of minutes and a maintenance many showed up and was able to change the locking mechanisms and fixed my deadbolt which was very exciting for me. My only query would be why the deadbolt didn't work to begin with. I mean, really? I was impressed that when I checked in they gave me a nice warm cookie -- lovely. Also, I stayed three nights and during the entire time I was there, there was one man at the front desk (the one who checked me in to begin with) remembered my name all weekend and always called me by name -- it was a big surprising and very lovely.

They air conditioning unit in my room was very very loud and because it was hot during my stay I had to keep it running quite often and all night and it was just much toooo loud. That was quite annoying.

Also, I found it interesting that they didn't have refrigerators in the rooms and they would bring one, but it cost money to have one in your room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Carla A,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff at Doubletree Albuquerque. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the frustrations you encountered with your deadbolt upon arrival. I’m pleased to hear maintenance was able to promptly fix this issue. The safety of our guests is of utmost importance to us and I can assure you that we are addressing this issue to avoid any future occurrences. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Gustavo Luna, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Santa Rosa Beach, FL, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My friend and I were traveling across country and stayed in a number of hotels along the way. Being two women, along with comfort, security can be an issue. We felt both and would recommend anyone stay there. Warm cookies and a Starbucks in the lobby helps!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Kim P,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at Doubletree Albuquerque. We appreciate you and your friend choosing to stay with us while traveling across country. I’m pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay and felt secure at our hotel. We hope you have safe travels on your cross country journey and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing and sharing your recommendations of our great hotel.

Mathews, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel is great!! The room was clean, all of the staff are more than willing to help if needed, and the shuttle service is a definite bonus!! I would highly recommend staying here if visiting in the area.

Tiffany R,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Doubletree Albuquerque. It’s great to receive your kind comments about our clean rooms, excellent staff, and complimentary shuttle service. We appreciate your high recommendations of our great hotel and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Rochester, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The service was very good. The staff was helpful and courteous. You get free WiFi for your laptop, you get shuttle service. I had room service/ dinner the first evening, it was very good. The bed was very comfortable. The Fitness room was good. Love the cookie! Would stay there again.

David F,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback about our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations. We are proud to offer such a wonderful variety of amenities to our guests, and we’re glad these made for an enjoyable stay. Thank you again, we look forward to your return visit to Doubletree Albuquerque.

Garnavillo, Iowa
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed at the Treetop while attending a conference. Everything was very accommodating. Clean. Friendly staff. Shuttle to and from the airport, plus shuttle service to local area. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a great stay and would definately stay again. Only disappointment was the pool water was cold so I did not use the pool!

KASI15,
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at “The Treetop” (I hope you don’t mind if we coin that phrase) while attending a conference. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and found our friendly staff, clean accommodations, and complimentary shuttle service well suited for your travel needs. We value your feedback and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Bay Mills Township, Michigan
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. All staff I encountered were helpful and courteous. Room service meals arrived quickly and were HOT! Food was flavorful, too. On site, secure parking available. I'll go back the next time I visit ABQ!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Margaret Z,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Doubletree Albuquerque. We appreciate your complimentary feedback about our helpful staff, great meals, and comfortable accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Albuquerque. Thank you again for writing.

sebring, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hotel was nice and clean....but after 6pm there are no shops, no snacks, nothing to do in the area. Had to use this area because of the conference I was going to. Am used to having at least a shop to look around in...but nothing in lobby except a small bar. Need something to do there after 6pm besides bar.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Nancy H,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Doubletree Hotel Albuquerque. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and glad you enjoyed your stay and our clean accommodations. It’s unfortunate to hear of your disappointment with the area. We appreciate your feedback and hope you’ll visit us again. Thank you again for writing.