“DoubleTree”

Ranked #37 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Highlands Ranch, CO, United States
“DoubleTree”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very excellent experience. The dining experience was exceptional! Delicious and very courteous staff. The check in staff very friendly! Would highly recommend to others to stay. Everyone was very helpful and friendly! Lobby was very comfortable and clean!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Roy L,
Thank you for writing a review. It’s great to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our excellent service, as well as our clean and comfortable accommodations. Your high recommendation of our hotel to others is much appreciated. We hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing

Gustavo Luna, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
Dayton, Texas
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Front desk couldn't find my reservation. I was able to retrieve the number and within two minutes they had me signed in and on my way to my room. The bar area is very nice, not much on tap but the food is really good. My room was on the 14th floor and near the elevator. Not the best location due to traffic but once I closed my eyes I slept great. Pool is on the first floor and outside on the other side of the workout center. Cozy little place to catch a swim and take in some sun. The breakfast is the usual hotel layout but they do have a cook to order chef on staff. Overall a great experience, wonderful staff. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't get one of the rooms near the elevator. On the 14th floor that would be 1400 to 1406. No...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Paul R,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. I’m happy to hear you had a great experience and enjoyed your stay, the pool area, and our wonderful staff. We appreciate you choosing the Doubltree and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have stayed at the Doubletree many times in the past few years. We visit Albuquerque several times a year and usually stay here. It's a good value for the price and we are always in nice, comfortable room. We stay in a king whenever we can. The room is spacious, has a desk/work area and has a nice pocket door between the sleeping area and the bathroom, which is really nice sound buffer when someone wants to shower while the other is sleeping. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I left a couple items of clothing in a drawer last time I was there and called the hotel. They put me in touch with the head of housekeeping, a nice guy named Jesus, and he had my clothes and, surprisingly, told me he'd mail them back to me free of charge. That was pretty cool. We have never had a problem at this hotel and always have a good experience. The room is attractive, roomy and clean. The bedding is comfortable and there is always enough pillows. The tv is decent, too. The only issue I had with the room we stayed in this last trip was that the air conditioning unit was quite noisy. Nevertheless, I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a higher floor. Sometimes the rooms closer to the street can be noisy, especia...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
LisaLa0602,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on our great hotel and helpful staff. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff’s excellence in hospitality. I’ll be sure to recognize Jesus with a special commendation for his outstanding service. We appreciate your recommendations and for choosing Doubletree when visiting Albuquerque. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Sincerely
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Customer service is a joke the front desk did nothing to help me with my reservation. I was told that I had to take care of the problem with my reservation myself. I was turned back from hotel 3 times even after I had confirmed my reservation was made earlier that day. As long as those young lady's at the front desk are there, u have better chances of getting superior customer service at a cemetery than u do here. Do not waste your time

Leo

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Epitpro,
Thank you for your review about your recent experience at our hotel. We sincerely apologize that your visit was not met with our excellence in service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay, and we apologize for missing the mark during your stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff, and we hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Downey
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel with a wonderful staff. They always willing to help and always have a smile. This is my hotel of choice everytime I come to ABQ and always feel safe. hotel is conveniently located near the train station and the airport is only less than 10 minutes away. I will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room. The sun rises over the Sandia Mountains.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Pecos247
Pecos247,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback about our wonderful hotel and staff. We appreciate you choosing Doubletree as your choice hotel when visiting Albuquerque, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again for writing.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed there for work setting up for the Motor Trend Auto show at the convention center across the street, it made for long hard days. It was nice to come back to a welcoming place to rest. The bar downstairs as well as the "La Oja" restaurant was not only convenient but also fun with great food and friendly staff. I'd like to say a special thanks to Kimberly, Amanda and Mara for their friendliness and outstanding service I had a great stay and look forward to it again.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Avwolf
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Avwolf,
Thank you for your review and kind comments about our great hotel and friendly staff. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree while setting up for the Motor Trend Auto Show. I’m happy we provided a comfortable stay and outstanding service after your long work days. I’ll be sure to recognize Kimberly, Amanda and Mara with a special commendation for their excellence in service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

After a lukewarm (at best) greeting at another establishment (with reservations), my friend and I deceived to go to the Double Tree Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We were only in town for one night. The entire staff was friendly, welcoming and most accommodating from start to finish.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

1 Thank Marniyl7
Marniyl7,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing the Doubletree for your overnight stay. I’m happy to hear our friendly staff was welcoming and accommodating throughout your stay. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again.