“Sleep well and eat well” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque

Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque
Ranked #17 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Denver, Colorado
“Sleep well and eat well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

After a long day of driving in the hot sun we slept good, and for breakfast it was the best one we had on our trip. The pool was nice we got a good tan, the fitness room had just enough of what you need to work up a good sweat. The staff is nice, all said good morning, which makes you feel good. So all you would want in hotel, this one has it all and we are Gold Hilton members also.

Room Tip: we stayed on the third floor nice view of mountains
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ben_lewis4
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank yor Ben Lewis from Denver, you have a Beautiful city and a great football team, my youngest son and my grandson, do enjoy Bronco Football, we are Okland Raiders Nation Fans, and none like seening the game at the Stadium. I have as with all reviews shared it with all the staff, it makes all of us pround that we make our guests stay the best for them. If you are back here in our beautiful city, please call me at the hotel 505-837-9300, and with all calls I take everyone of them when I am not in they send it to my cell phone, because we are here for our guests.
Joe M. Gallgos
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Excellent location to interstate & near-by shopping centers for Starbucks & food. Internet speed is deplorable making on-line use beyond checking email virtually useless, i.e., mapping through Google!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lubbock, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I guess I'm used to a larger bed, but we had a regular room with two regular size full beds. For two adults, these beds were too small. It was very hard to sleep. Otherwise, the Hotel was nice. The full breakfast was good. There were lots of choices. There was a boys soccer team staying there and we could hardly hear them. I don't know if the walls are that well insulated or the boys were that disciplined! The hotel was a little hard to get to, but it was close to downtown.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Debbie C
Thank you Debbie from Lubbock, and go Red Raiders Football!!!, Debbie I have been to ATT Jones Stadium, in Lubbock, I like all the up-grades. And what a nice review, and our hotel is very well built, the walls are insulated, and the boys soccer team, are a good example of American Youth, we will review the beds at our next staff meeting, thank you for the nice review on our breakfast. When you are back to our city, please give me a call so I can introduce you to our breakfast staff, you made our day. Our hotel number is 505-837-9300 thank you Debbie from Lubbock.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very disappointed in the response to my business needs on this trip. Didn't find out until the day I was due to leave.......that other floors did not have a connectivity problem and that I could have been relocated. Front desk showed little concern for my problem. Beds were great, breakfast was the usual. Rooms had no mini-frig as most do. Not certain I would stay here again.

1 Thank NMGIRL78
Thank you NMGIRL78, from Las Cruces New Mexico, I have strong ties to the City of The Cross's, my youngest son John was born there and my oldest children attended Las Cruces Mayfiled, and Las Cruces High School, and whent to NMSU so GO AGGIES!!.
But to you comments that you were Very disappointed in the response to your business needs on this trip beause of the internet. We take your review in a very serious manner,I don't want to give your the regular spin on this, when we fall short we do admit it, and we did fall short, we have fixed the problem, we make every effort to see that all is working and when it does not we do act on on it. Please give me a call at the Hotel 505-837-9300, we want you back and give us the Opportunity to make it right. I always take every call and if I am not it they will send it to my cell phone.

Alamogordo, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Centrally locate to the Interstate and two major streets. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. Staff are responsive to reported problems. Good breakfast and fruit is available all day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Joel H
Thank you Joel H, from Alamogordo, I have friends at Holloman Air Force Base, and a teacher at Alamogordo High School, so GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!, we thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your next stay with us and if you are not a Hilton Honors member please sign up.
When you are back in our city please call me at the hotel 50-837-9300, as I say often I do take every call and if not in they will send it to my cell phone, I don't screen calls, if folks call for me I give them the respect they deserve.

Your Host/And GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe M. Gallegos
Director of Sales/and proud NEW MEXICAN!!!!
Carlsbad, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel is a great stop, to refresh after a long day of driving, look at trip advisor and thought we would try it. When we checked in about 5pm the desk agent was very nice, we asked for extra towels as we want to get in the pool, the area was very clean.
After a good nights sleep we had breakfast and it was outstanding. So on the way back we will stop again.

Room Tip: first floor next to pool
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bob l
Roswell, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I fell in love with the place, it was cool when i got in, the satelite tv was amazing, plenty of towels and the beds omg, they were awesome. The location was great too, right off the interstate. I love it. I will stay there again..

Room Tip: The staff was terrific, give those guys a raise.
1 Thank tom r