All reviews clean rooms breakfast staff convenient location front desk staff parking lot would stay here again the breakfast area road trip the staff was friendly and helpful easy access great place to stay new mexico the room was nice we've stayed complimentary breakfast bed was very comfortable nice stay
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The hotel was very clean .had a very helpful staf but seemed to leave the desk with just one person at critical times.but overall the staf was very helpful. just need a little more attention to breakfast, saying that you have to remember it is complimentary.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Clifford N
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here this past Sunday, we had the pleasure of meeting your front desk agent, Alex, this young man was so nice, offered us a good rate, told us about the areas to see in Albuquerque, we were in the breakfast room, and the sales person asked us if we have enjoyed our stay, we told him about Alex, and the sales person for us to send in nice review about Alex. So we are, thanks to Alex and the staff we will be staying here.

Room tip: first floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank alice c
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel many times over the past 10-12 years and we are impressed at the maintenance that has kept this hotel clean and pleasant. I would like a refrigerator and microwave, but they will bring rose if you request them. We love to go to Rudy's Barbeque across Carlisle ( west side) for some of their great extra lean brisket! Yum!

1  Thank Ouch88
Reviewed May 1, 2013

First let me say, this is one clean hotel, from the parking lot to the rooms, the outdoor pool was outstanding, the breakfast was great. The Very Best staff, I met Larry in housekeeping, he was very helpful with extra pool towles, The front desk and the sale person gave us sites to see my family and I will tell our friends. This is the Very Best Place to stay in Albuquerque.

Room tip: first floor close to the pool if you have kids
Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel was fresh and clean. The Desk was very educated about the area. The sales person help us get on the Rail Runner Train to Santa Fe, we took the city bus to the train station. The bus stop was across the street from the hotel. And the breakfast was fresh and tasteful. My family and I had a good vacation we are from Hobbs, New Mexico, we will tell our friends about the Hampton Inn University Midtown.

Room tip: We liked the fourth floor
Date of stay: April 2013