Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown
$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$102
$78
$75
BestWestern.com
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsoutdoor mallwithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsroom layoutdirectly across the streetcoronado mallsitting areahotel is locatedlocation is greatfree breakfastrooms are largebusiness tripthe hotel is cleanthe breakfast areagreat place to stayeasy accessoatmeal
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel was clean and outstanding. It is right across the street from great shopping and very close to I-40. The only problem I had was with the cable TV and the staff went way out of their way to get it fixed. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
shehnaz49, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hosting your stay with us again soon.

Shenaz Mehta

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The hotel itself was fine, although the elvators are slow and the in-room TV system is weird. Also, the in-room coffemaker had grounds from a previous occupant. The location is good with easy freeway access, and numerous shopping/dining options a short walk away.

I was there for several days on business and finished up early, so called the desk to check out a day early. I was told there'd be an early check-out fee, equalling one nights stay. My travel coordinator contacted them, and was basically told that, since theyre usually fully booked, they didn't care if they lost our business.

Hyatt Gold Passport member since '92, for all the good it did.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bruce E
shehnaz49, Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Bruce:

Thank you for your candid response. We do have an early out fee that is communicated to every guest when reservations are made. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Shehanz mehta

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in Albuquerque while on a cross country road trip so we could go up to Sandia Peak. Chose the Hyatt for its proximity. First time I stayed at a Hyatt Place and was delighted. Room was very spacious with a separate sitting area with couch and desk. Bed very comfortable. Hot breakfast included, with real eggs and fresh fruit. Front desk staff were very courteous and helpful

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank atreg
shehnaz49, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear atreg,

Thank you for your comments regarding Hyatt Place Albuquerque Uptown. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you had a very pleasant stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt this past Friday &Saturday night.Starting off we had to wait an hr or so to get a room because their computer system kept going out, meanwhile other people were checking into their rooms right next to us.Friday night was perfect we had a great time downtown &enjoyed all Albuquerque has to offer, the bar was closed when we got back around 11:30 so that was a bit saddening considering it was Friday.Saturday we got back to the hotel around 9:30 to find some type of fraternity/sorority gathering in the ball room next door playing some type of ghetto dubstep shaking the entire wall of our room, as well as some summer jam festival going on in the park next door.Considering our flight left at 7 the next morning we were not very pleased.When my brother in law asked that we be moved they refused and it wasnt until I went down that we were finally moved to another room.Once we finally moved I decided to go to the bar in the lobby for a drink.The bar had a few people, maybe 12 at most, about 7 who were actually drinking.I sat for 20 minutes before being told that I'd be helped in a minute.Feelig excited that I was finally getting a drink I sat and watched as four other people got drinks 3, of which had come after me.After waiting another 15 minutes I finally decided to leave and return to my family/friends as it shouldnt take 10 minutes to make a long island ice tea, or service someone a shot which is what I was waiting to order (I work part time as a bartender/bottle service waitress, I should know).I then had my sister drive me to Belen to sleep on a friend's couch as I was pretty fed up w/the service the Hyatt has to offer.The location is great, the rooms are nice, but the Saturday night bartender should be fired.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank j_ro_4life

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. However, please note that it appears that you recently stayed at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Downtown, this review has been left with Hyatt Place Albuquerque Uptown. Please know that we will forward your comments to the appropriate hotel. We hope to be of service to you in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Clean comfortable rooms with great access to Albuquerque's Uptown Mall loaded with high end stores and great reasonable restaurants. The hotel staff was helpful and responsive. Although the restroom was small, the room was designed in a way that helped you relax and enjoy your stay. The street noise was a bit much and reached our third story room with ease; I would suggest that you request a north facing room to minimze the noise. If you like the casinos, the hotel is central to the City's three largest casinos; along with the casinos there are a host of other activies to keep you busy and happy during your stay. The hotel offers a free breakfest and a limited menu for guest that would prefer to stay in for a bite...everything seemed to be fresh. Although we only stayed one night, we would stay again. The most enjoyable part of our stay was the comfort of the hotel and the great locating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
shehnaz49, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again when you return to Albuquerque.

Sincereley,