1,080 results
All reviews waffles best westerns two room suite sofa bed pool and hot tub great place to stay would stay here again excellent stay the breakfast area clean rooms new mexico free breakfast easy access very nice hotel convenient location parking lot montgomery
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

I had a very high stress business trip to ABQ and had made reservations directly through BW Plus Executive Suites. A great young man took my reservation and made sure I was a rewards member before I hung up. Great service and friendly staff made a very tough week less stressful. Clean, modern and comfortable spaces helps immensely. Breakfast was hot and plentiful each morning and a great way to start the day. Overall I was very pleased with the room amenities...so much so that I didn't want to leave to go work out at the fitness center. It was a perfect stay. Thanks BW ABQ! Job well done!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JoshuaNisly, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you for staying at Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I am very glad to her that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from breakfast to your room. I will make sure and pass your comments onto the entire team! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

We enjoyed the location and amenities of the hotel, but the room decor is in need of an update. The front desk staff were friendly and the breakfast was excellent. There were restaurants near by for dinner.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JoshuaNisly, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Thank you for staying with Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our breakfast. We are a ever changing hotel and always looking to update our decor. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Not the normal NICE CHECK IN STAFF WE MEET AT BEST WESTERN. Bring your OWN TOWELS . These were RAGS & at 11 pm I did not feel like going down to get more . Their price is higher than other brand motels we spent the next 2 nights with in Albuqerque .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying at Best Western Plus. I would like to apologize for the experience that you had at our location. I would like to assure you that each issue with the front desk and housekeeping will be addressed by me. Thank you again for staying and I hope that you give a chance to make it right in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Very good, Quiet, Felt very safe at this location, the parking lot was safe and the security guard was always handy. Rooms were clean. Air conditioner worked good which is a plus. Easy access to the interstate and local restaurants. Affordable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I am glad to hear that yo enjoyed our location and the rooms. I will make sure and pass on your comments of your great stay to the entire team. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

very clean. Staff and Housekeeping very nice and attentive
Cable in rooms need a channel guide!!! we were in a suite, and the bedroom TV had NO guide, or name of channel you surfed to. The living room side the TV had what the channel name was when you surfed but there was no way to tell what programs were ON on either TV. Most annoying for travelers or anyone.
also the room doors SLAMMED...and all night you hear other guests doors slamming.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JoshuaNisly, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus. I want to assure you that we are working with our cable provider to better the guest experience. Thank you again and I look forward to having to back at our hotel.