1,041 results
All reviews waffles best westerns two room suite indoor pool living area beds were very comfortable great place to stay would stay here again excellent stay easy access new mexico shower head hot tub the breakfast area very nice hotel free breakfast road trip
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Staff all nice and friendly. Breakfast was above average and always staying on top of fresh coffee, fresh scrambled eggs and hot bacon and sausage. Maintenance crew nice and helpful as well as front desk and manager being professional. These hotels needs better security because this is the number one city in America for car burglary and theft. Ac in room emits lots of extremely dry air and noise. Cleaned door handles coffee filters and remotes in room upon initial room inspection. Manager stated they are trying to get better security here, but will possibly drive the price up. Still giving decent recommendation to stay here, just be sure to not park in the back and don’t even leave a charger in your car for thieves to get tempted.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The hotel room AC unite was too loud could't sleep with it on or watch TV with the unit on.Staff and Breakfast area was A+ .Best food quality and service ! great job guys! The Pool area and lobby was always very organized.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Justin B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a survey. I apologize that the A/C unit was to loud in your room and we will get this taken care of. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and amenities. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Mattress needs to be replaced. Spa didn't work well, Room was clean but the window to the hallway was strange. Breakfast was good. Unit really needs to be refurbished. Access to the hotel entrance was terrible.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Justin B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. We are currently doing some upgrades to the property and are looking at continuing in the near future. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast during your stay.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at 505-830-0900. We hope that you will give us another try next time you are in Albuquerque.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

We have stayed here before. Always clean rooms,helpful staff and a great breakfast with real eggs! We like to stay here as it is close to a brewery we like and we can walk over have supper drink and walk back to our room. The staff is always great.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Justin B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your liking. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed here while preparing for his upcoming surgery at UNM Childrens. We arrived a few hours before check in officially began but the nice customer service oriented man checked us in to a third floor room anyways. There was an outage with their system but he went ahead and let us in anyways. We were greeted by a clean, spacious room (I got a king suite). My four year old loved that we could sit on the couch in the room and watch TV together.

I loved that they have complimentary products in the room and the shampoo, conditioner and soaps are all natural and have an amazing citrus scent! They also have k-cups with really yummy coffee for use IN THE ROOM!

My only complaint, and it’s minor, was that someone from the front desk called my room after 8:30 PM to see if we were in the room because of the system outage. Having to be at the hospital for surgery early the next morning, I’d just gotten him to sleep when the phone rang and I had to start all over again as he woke up. The only other thing, and I don’t think it’s the hotel’s fault, is the driveway is a little bit confusing due to road construction.

While we didn’t get to enjoy the breakfast because of the surgery restrictions, it smelled amazing. My son got off the elevator telling me “I LOVE bacon, Mom”! Poor guy had to wait until that afternoon to eat.

We’d definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family