“Great Rooms”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Albuquerque, United States
“Great Rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great for extended stays because all rooms are suites. Hotel staff are great, Rooms are always clean. I have stayed at this hotel on and off for last year and they are always doing updates to keep hotel fresh and new.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Lois M
Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Hello Lois,

I am so pleased to hear that you continue to have such pleasant stays with us during your time spent in Albuquerque. We continuously strive to provide all of our guests with the best possible guest service and I am very glad my staff is exceeding your expectations. We look forward to your next stay and should there ever be anything my staff or I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Executive Suites.

Heather Konidaris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Very nice hotel, we were given one of the Sandia Suites on the 3rd floor. Sitting room with desk, TV, sofa and fridge, microwave. Bathroom separating the sitting room from the bedroom with a nice king sized bed and a balcony with not much of a view (although we did see a hot air balloon from the balcony on Sunday morning!). Clean, comfortable, and affordable, plenty of hot water, nice towels, etc.. It seemed very quiet although the hotel must have had lots of guests (based on the parking lot). We didn't notice any traffic noise, but our room was towards the back of the hotel, away from the freeway. Hotel staff were friendly and professional. Complimentary breakfast was good, with bread items (bread, muffins, Danish and bagels), a make-your-own waffle, fresh scrambled eggs (with a dish of salsa to spice them up!) and bacon one day and sausage the next, good coffee.

The hotel has kind of an odd entrance to it, we actually passed it and had to backtrack to it off the main road.

I think our only issue with our stay was several after-midnight phone calls the first night, apparently from some child that must have been staying in the hotel. I called the front desk and the kind lady who answered said she'd put us on "do not disturb" but that the calls weren't coming in from the outside. I ended up unplugging the phone from the wall, just in case, then spent a couple of hours trying to fall back asleep. I could hear a phone ringing in another room (next door?), so we weren't the only victims to the child's pranks.

Green Features: Our towels were always replaced, whether we left them on the floor or hung them up to re-use.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mgm530
Hello,

I would first like to say thank you for choosing to stay at our property during your time in Albuquerque. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was so pleasant. My staff and I are consistently striving to provide all of our guests with the best guest service possible and it is wonderful to hear when we are able to exceed our guest’s expectations. I do apologize for the confusion concerning the entrance into the hotel and will definitely take your comments and concerns into consideration. I would also like to apologize for the prankster making phone calls to your room and will also look into that matter. If there is ever anything my staff or I can do to make your stay more comfortable please do not hesitate to ask. I thank you again for choosing the Best Western Plus Executive Suites and hope to see you back.

albaquerque, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

The staff was very friendly. The lobby was clean. The breakfast was fair. The room looked nice but smelled musty. The room needs a thorough cleaning. Convenient location, just a few minutes away from the airport and down town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Nancy M
Hello Nancy,

I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay at our property during your time in Albuquerque. I do apologize that the room was not up to your standards and would like you to know that we are definitely taking your comments and concerns regarding the room into consideration and will do what we can to ensure that the issues are addressed. My staff and I are consistently striving to do everything in our power to provide our guests with the best guest service and would like the chance to exceed your expectations. With that said, if there is ever anything my staff or I can do to make your stay more pleasant please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again for choosing the Best Western Plus Executive Suites and we hope to see you again.

Small town, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

The hotel is very nice and clean. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our room had a lot of traffic noise from the interstate so if we stayed again I would request a room on the far end of the hotel. Our queen beds were very comfortable but the sofabed was so uncomfortable that our children requested we use our air mattress on the floor instead. Breakfast area was nice and food was good with eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, waffles, cereals and drinks.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Mom4Smalltown_USA
Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Hello,

I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay at our property and I am very happy that my staff was able to make your stay so enjoyable. Excellent guest service is what we are constantly striving for and we are very happy when our service pleases our guests. I do apologize about the traffic noise from the interstate and would definitely be more than willing to accommodate you in a more quiet room the next time you stay with us, which we hope that you do. If there is ever anything myself or my staff can do to improve your time with us please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again for staying at Best Western Plus Executive Suites and we look forward to having you and your family again.

Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

A quick overnight stay in Albuquerque was made all the more pleasant by the Best Western PLUS Executive Suites. The décor is as warm and Southwest Inviting as the people who manage the hotel. We had a great visit!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Diana H
Hello Diana,

I am so pleased to hear that your stay at our property was so great. This is exactly the feeling we strive towards for all of our guests during their stays with us. If there is every anything that myself or my staff can do to make your stay more enjoyable please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to having you at our property again and thank you for staying at Best Western Plus Executive Suites.

Farmington, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is not an amazing hotel. The staff are friendly but not the most seasoned or trained in hotel courtesy, to no fault of their own. Upon check in the front desk was poor in greeting guests but seemed adequate. The hotel is a bit dated and the circulation in the room is poor. The furnishing are antiquated. However, you get alot of room for the price and the breakfast is very good. The gal that did breakfast was the best staff member we encountered and she was over worked.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank David H
Hello David,

I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay at our property during your time in Albuquerque. I can ensure you that we are always looking for ways to improve our property for our guests including the guest service the staff provides. We are also on our way to doing several remodels on the property and will take all of your comments and suggestions into consideration. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay and hope you give us another chance to wow you. If there is anything myself or my staff can do to improve any future stays with us please don’t hesitate to ask. We always do our best to be as accommodating to our guests as possible. Thank you again for staying at Best Western Plus Executive Suites and we hope to see you again soon.

Montour Falls, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was in the area for a funeral and the staff went out of their way to be helpful. The room was very clean, quiet and spacious. The breakfast was hot with a decent selection. The breakfast room did get a bit crowed, but as soon as the staff noticed this they opened another room up for the overflow of guests. The coffee was some of the best hotel coffee I have ever had. I would definitely stay in this hotel again! Many people in the family were from out of town and stayed at different hotels, but when they saw my accommodations they wished they had stayed at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hello Debra,

First I would like to say that I’m sorry for your loss and the circumstances you were in during your stay with us. With that said, I am glad that we were able to accommodate you so well while you were here with us. We are always striving to make our guest’s feel like just that, guest’s rather than customers. We hope you and your family are able to come and stay with us again under happier circumstances. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying at Best Western Plus Executive Suites.

Heather Kondaris