“Comfortable”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bowie, United States
“Comfortable”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was greeted by young professionals who seemed genuinely caring and helpful. The room was clean and met all of my needs (microwave and refrigerator) each time house keeping came by they did a pretty good job cleaning the room. The general appearance of the hotel was clean and it smelled fresh. Overall I was pleased with my choice. Mark

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
BUENA VISTA
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This hotel is clean and reasonably priced and includes breakfast. We prefer the 3rd floor for quiet but cannot get away from the security flood lights. The shades in the room are darkening which is helpful. I like the newly remodeled rooms and exterior.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Portales, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My Husband and I stayed at this Best Western when we were visiting Albuquerque during our Honeymoon. When we arrived the hotel was really nice and was kept very clean on both the inside and outside, and the front desk personnel greeted us with a smile, was very friendly and welcoming. We made reservations for a suite that had a whirlpool tub in the room, which I was a bit hesitant about because I know how hard it can be to keep whirlpools/jacuzzis/hot tubs clean so I was a bit worried, but our room was wonderful! The room was nicely decorated, was very clean (including the whirlpool!), very relaxing, and comfortable. The next morning we went to the lobby to have breakfast and they had a good variety of breakfast items to choose from, including a "make your own waffle" station, which I love because you know you're getting a freshly made, hot breakfast. Overall our stay was absolutely wonderful and very enjoyable! I will definitely come back to stay at this Best Western again next time we're in Albuquerque!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Gallup, New Mexico
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We were driving through Albuquerque during our move, we stayed at this BW. The driveway was a little difficult, but what a surprise when you get in. The rooms are all two room suites and loved the door in between. the seperate vanity area is very helpful when traveling with kids. The staff are excellent and the rooms are very clean. If we go through Albuquerque, we will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Las Cruces, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel was clean and has good service. The rooms are big and nice. The beds are soft and comfortable. The location is right off the freeway but not noisy at all. I would stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Ruidoso, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed at this Best Western Plus as I had a 2-day conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The hotel is located very close to I-25 and which can take you anywhere in Albuquerque in a few minutes. My conference was in Old Town and I was there within 15 minutes. The service was great and the staff were very friendly and cordial. I used my I-Pad and was able to access my e-mail and internet with ease. The breakfast was hot with eggs, sausage, and waffles. You also had choices of fruit, yogurt, toast, cereal and others. There was juice and coffee and it was a very good breakfast. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when I do business or visit for pleasure. Great Hotel at a great price!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

new braunfels, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Facilities and staff were great, as well as the breakfast. There were some issues with the closed captioning on the TV, and it would be nice if movies were available in both the bedroom, and living room. There was also some discrepancy in the quoted bill and the final bill from the front desk. This was rectified rapidly and to my satisfaction I would stay here again as it was very clean and the rooms were put together very nicely. Very nice to have a door between the living, and bedroom. Would come in very handy if part of the group wanted to sleep and the other stay up and watch TV, etc.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I apologize for the issue regarding your bill but I am pleased to hear that my staff corrected it in a timely manner. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return.
Heather Konidaris