1,051 results
All reviews eggs and sausage best westerns two room suite living area indoor pool beds were very comfortable great place to stay would stay here again excellent stay easy access hot tub new mexico very nice hotel yogurt the breakfast area free breakfast road trip
Reviewed December 29, 2013

As former Albuquerque residents, we had a clear preference of where we would stay in town. This hotel is centrally located, right off the highway, and midway between the Northeast Heights and Westside. Downtown is a quick 5 minute drive.

We were granted an early check-in after calling ahead. I really enjoyed the location of our room, 124, as it was reasonably close to the lobby, away from the elevator, and a couple rooms down from the indoor pool.

The room was spacious and clean with a separate living area, sofa-bed, fridge and microwave. The shower was great with a high showerhead and lots of light.

My daughter enjoyed the indoor pool and the workout room looked nice. I loved the free breakfast and coffee. They have those awesome Malted Waffles that you make yourself.

My only suggestion for this hotel is to get some warmer colored CFL bulbs. I noticed that the hotel has awards for being “green,” but the cool-colored CFL bulbs were kind of harsh to me.

Overall, we liked this hotel so much that we stayed here twice (we went to Santa Fe in between stays).

Room Tip: This first floor is most convenient, and the closer to the lobby the better (read: makes stumbling down the hall for coffee easier in the morning). There are nice mountain views from the 3rd floor on the northeast side of the building.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kittytraveler
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for the feedback and the detailed review regarding your stay. We are delighted to hear you continue to enjoy our hotel and appreciate you coming back. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

2 room with refrigerator and microwave. Ask for third floor if you want quiet. Breakfast good. Restaurants - Ihop - Panda Express and others across freeway. 10-15 minutes to downtown. Helpful staff. Would stay here again if we pass through.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mjb60
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel and appreciate you sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Overall, we were treated with respect and kindness. Great service and pleasant employees. However, the hallways have dirty dishes next to the doorways for almost 14 hours on a regular basis. The carpet and paint in the hallways looked much like lower class facilities.

The room itself was average at best. It looked clean. I am not convinced it actually was clean though.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review of your most recent stay. Your valuable feedback ensures we are consistently improving our services to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Wonderful hotel. My wife and children stayed here about a month prior to this stay and we just had to stay there again. we are planning another visit to the albuquerque area again next month and we will stay at this location again. Great place for families with small children and business men/women. don't hesitate to book this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review of your most recent stay. We're delighted to hear you continue to enjoy our hotel and appreciate you coming back. We look forward to seeing you again next month!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in this 3 level complex and what a delight.

Our room was very spacious and comfortable although I did find the bed drooped in the middle. The seperate tv/lounge was a pleasant surprise and we made full use of this bonus area

I must say, located beside the I 25 I was dubious about traffic noise but there was absolutely none. Being so close to the Interstate was a plus by making our tourist highlights easiliy accessable
There is plenty of parking for guest too.

I was the only one of our party to use the indoor heated pool and hot tub and found it to be a great meeting place with other travellers brimming with their own travel tales.

We loved the breakfast choices available, we chose the more healthy choice of yoghurt and dried fruits followed by tea and toast but sausages, scrambled eggs and coffee were also displayed.

I am saving the best for last,
the staff, from front desk to housekeeping went out of their way and beyond their job description to ensure our stay was very, very pleasant .

We are International travellers and spent over 3 weeks in and around the Albuquerque area and have no hesitation in staying with Best Western Plus again and hope you, while reading this review feel the warmth that was extended to us.

Mike (in Taos tonight)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mike M
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites on your recent trip to Albuquerque. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and thought so highly of our amenities and staff. We do look forward to having you back with us in the near future and please do recommend us to your friends.