1,038 results
All reviewswafflesbest westernstwo room suiteindoor poolliving areabeds were very comfortablegreat place to staywould stay here againexcellent stayeasy accessnew mexicoshower headhot tubthe breakfast areavery nice hotelfree breakfastroad trip
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I felt so at home. Lobby wonderful and room and all facilities so CLEAN with lovely decorating touches throughout. I especially enjoyed the pool that did not smell like chlorine because they use bromine which is much easier on sensitive sinuses.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. We appreciate you sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and posting such a wonderful review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family enjoys staying at this hotel because every room is a suite. We can get 2 queen beds plus the sofa bed which easily accommodates our family of 4. Plus, there are 2 rooms, each with a TV. That allows several viewing choices at once. The pool is large and better yet, indoor. No worry about the weather. We are always at the pool or sauna. It is close to places we frequent like stores, restaurants, and local attractions. Overall, it's been one of the best deals for the value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites on your recent trip to Albuquerque. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and thought so highly of our amenities and staff. We do look forward to having you back with us in the near future and please do recommend us to your friends..

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Pounding on Walls and Door for more than an hour at 2:00 AM. Was unable to report problem to front desk since both phones in room did not work. Had to go to the front desk to report problem. Couldn't sleep after getting up to go to front desk to report problem.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at The Best Western Plus Executive Suites. Please accept my sincerest apologies that you didn’t have the relaxing environment you expected during your stay with us. We are extremely disappointed to hear of this situation and can confidently say that this experience is not at all the norm for our guests. To all of our guests, on behalf of the management team, we take comments like this very seriously and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The young lady serving as night clerk was great. Sent letter of recognition to manager about her efforts to enhance our stay. Overall - hotel, staff and breakfast were great. Will be to Albuquerque in the future; will stay at BW again the next trip to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 5, 2013

On our road trip to Oklahoma we decided to take a “side trip” to New Mexico to see my old stomping grounds from over a half century ago. The Best Western Plus Executive Suites was convenient to the places we wanted to see so we made reserverations there including a diamond upgrade. The upgrade choices were for a balcony suite or a Jacuzzi suite. We would normally choose a balcony suite if there is a view, but told most people reserved those rooms so they could smoke on the balcony we instead chose the Jacuzzi suite. You have got to see the photo below. We could not believe it when we walked into the room and found this huge Jacuzzi/shower sitting right next to our bed.

Actually, our first impression was seeing that every room has a window to the hallway! That is completely unique…and for a reason. What normal human being would ever want curtains open to the hallway? Did the hotel architect want to give guests a scenic view into the hallway wall opposite the window? Or so guests could wave to strangers as they walk by? We made sure our curtains were firmly closed.

I called the front desk with a question and got a phone screech in my ear. Not a pleasant start to our stay.

This suite has a separate room (a true suite) with couch and desk. The desk and chair were nice, including convenient power outlets on the lamp and wall. I tried the hotel WiFi but could not get the password to work. No problem for me since I prefer to use the secure connection that comes from turning my Android phone into a WiFi access point.

Then I discovered that there were no accessible power outlets on either side of the bed. Please see my particular hotel preferences to understand why this is important to me.

There was little sound insulation, so when our neighbor was in his restroom we heard it all.
The wall a/c unit was keep-awake noisy and blows right across the bed with no way to redirect the air flow. I wish more Best Western Plus hotels had central air.

Breakfast was nice, albeit no room to sit, so we ate in the foyer until a table became free. It was nice to have a nice staff member in the breakfast room who fixed made to order eggs.
The front desk person told me that the Sandia Peak Tramway was four miles away. I’m glad we planned for extra time because it was actually ten miles away in heavy traffic.

For a complete report please visit frictionfactor.com/422

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review of your most recent stay. Your valuable feedback ensures we are consistently improving our services to exceed your expectations. We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again.