Best Western Plus Executive Suites
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$71
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$102
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$107
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$110
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$95
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
1,018 results
All reviewseggs and sausagebest westernstwo room suiteliving areaindoor poolbeds were very comfortablegreat place to staywould stay here againexcellent stayeasy accessnew mexicohot tubshower headvery nice hotelthe breakfast arearoad tripyogurt
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The room I had was plenty large enough for one and the bed was great. The wifi worked all the time without problem. The sofa was not comfortable to sit on - I think the springs are going or gone. The faucets are not designed to conserve water and it is a real challenge to make sure the water is off. It took me a couple of days to figure it out.

The negatives are: (1) getting in and out of the road leading into the hotel and (2) the breakfasts. To get in, you have to make a left hand turn against 3 or 4 lanes of traffic with no traffic light. And, I am sorry to say, the breakfast leaves much to be desired.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
ksun1999, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Margaret:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at BEST WESTERN. We have reviewed your comments, we will work with the local highway department to see how we can improve the traffic flow. If you can send us additional comments regarding breakfast, we will appreciate it. You can email it us at bwpexecsuites@newmexico-lodging.com and we will use them to get better. Thank you, for your comments and we hope to see you during your next visit to Albuquerque.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Patrica at the front desk was an excellent host. She did an outstanding job answering questions and explaining directions. I travel extensively and she was by far one of the best I've encountered in quite some time

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I really liked this hotel. I've been coming to Albuquerque about every month for business, shopping and to visit family and friends. I typically stay downtown but a friend recommended I try this hotel because of the excellent stay their parents had here. They sure were right. I had a huge room, great breakfast and the crew made me feel like they knew me. No more downtown for me as I found my new place.

Room Tip: Away from Lobby... It was pretty busy down there...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We were on vacation out west when Hurricane Sandy decided to visit the east coast. And therefore not able to fly back home. So we ended up staying 3 extra days and kudos to the staff that made us feel right at home and seemed genuinely concerned about our friends and family back home. The manager said he had gone thru Hurricane Ike so he was well aware of our situation. Thanks for the Safe Haven.

Room Tip: Ground floor has the usual busy activity. A lot quieter on the top floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My family had decided to go see the Lion King in Albuqerque. We had decided to only stay one night, but after our stay wished we could have stayed longer. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked in our room. There were two very comfortable queen size beds and a nice hide-a-bed in the living area! There was a nice size flat screen TV in both the living area and the bedroom. We had all the amenities....iron, hairdryer, mini-fridge, microwave. There is a nice indoor pool with hot tub! The only negative I would have to say is that the cook to serve breakfast was over crowded for the size of the hotel. It was eggs and sausage, waffles, cereal, muffins and breads, yogurts, fruits, coffee, milk, juices.....If it hadn't been so crowded it would have been perfect! Everything else was clean and neat and the staff was very caring. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family