Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$90
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
EconoLodge
$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$96
$85
$74
$70
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$138
$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$84
$65
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$139
$125
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

1,029 results
All reviewseggs and sausagebest westernstwo room suiteliving areaindoor poolbeds were very comfortablewould stay here againgreat place to stayexcellent stayeasy accessnew mexicoshower headyogurthot tubthe breakfast areavery nice hotelfree breakfast
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is one of the best hotels that I stayed at lately. I appreciate the staff and management that made my stay as pleasant as possible. I'm a very nit picking person when it comes to my stays at a hotel. Everything has to meet my standards for me to be satisfied. I must say I was completely satisfied with everything about the hotel and staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank brenti1983
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Very nice facility! The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant. The manager was very accommodating and helpful. The breakfast was great too! It was overall a great stay! We will be staying here again. I would definately reccommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Kehaulani C
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This was a very good meeting place. Staff is very helpful and friendly. I would use this facility again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Patrick F
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I attended a week-long course and felt the classroom/meeting room environment was very nice. The food was great.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bobby V
billy t, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Dear Sir,

I recall quite well your recent meeting at our facility and was very pleased to hear that everything well. We are really attempting to book more business for our meeting space and comments such as this one goes along way into making this happen. We do hope to see you again soon. Thank you, Billy Thompson- General Manager

Reviewed January 10, 2012

We have stayed at this Best Western several times now. Just checked out Sunday - happened to have a $2.50 per day misc charge on statement. The desk person said it was an electricitry surcharge. Why don't you just include it in the price instead of $$ you without your knowledge. We have enjoyed staying there - however - rooms not quite as clean as they should have been.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are suites - have a small living room with couch, tv, micro and fridge. It is seperate from the bedroom area of the room. The bath is in between these two rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple