“Great Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West
Ranked #36 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at this La Quinta while visiting friends and was very satisfied with everything here. It's a convenient on off to I-40 and lots of restaurants and gas stations close by. Staff were always very friendly and got a nice call from the front desk shortly after check-in to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Room was large with comfy bed and very clean. Would definitely stay here again .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West

Reviewed July 7, 2013

La Quinta Inn was everything I hoped for,very well run, clean and very well kept. The staff were excellent caring and knowledgable. The on site food service was second to none. A great place to stay and enjoy the surrounding landscape

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is our second one that we have been at and so far no problems. Not as great as the first one but a really nice hotel. Would recommend it to anyone that has a puppy. Room was a little smaller then our rooms before but still a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Not a bad hotel at all to stay at with your pets.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

When we travel we only stay at La Quinta Inn's, so I have stayed at many different La Quinta locations, and the same location many different times. In my opinion, other La Quinta locations should send their staff to this one to be trained. The staff are welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. The room was clean and everything was perfect. What else could we ask for? Great rates? This location also has that.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have stayed here several times before. King bed, microwave, frig, always a great room. We are here now for 2 nights and were here last week for 2 nights, We are on our southwest 1 month driving tour. Last week during our visit, when we checked in, the guy at the front desk gave us room 121. We opened the door and wow, the smoke hit you hard. My wife noticed the bugs in the toilet and sink, some dead and some alive, but then mention it looked like neither had been cleaned in weeks. I went back to the front desk and told the guy of our discovery. He gave us another room. Once in the room I discovered there was only a frig. I went back to the front desk and told him. He said thats not possible, that room should not have a frig, it does I said, he said no way. I said I reserved a room with a king bed, frig and microwave. He said we don't have microwaves or frigs and that I had reserved a room with a sofa. I said no, I have an electronic copy of my reservation that shows what I reserved. He said print it and bring it to me. Print it, I seemed to have left my portable printer at home. The next morning the wonder person on the front desk gave us a room that matched out reservation. Had that guy been here when we checked in today We would have gone elsewhere. I 'm sure this was a one of and will never happen again. The guy should have never been on the front desk, he didn't know the property nor how to deal with people. Oh each time I went to the front desk there were no other people there, no was the phone ringing, he was not at all busy.

Room Tip: This rating is based on other visits and not our last one.
A La Quinta traveler
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Reviewed June 30, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

La Quinta reservations did a fantastic job moving my reservation 3 times as my road trip plan changed. I esp like the ability to cancel a reservation until 6 pm of the same day without penalty.
Travelling with pets usually puts us into a grouping of rooms close to a side exit and that was appreciated. The room was larger than expected and comfortable. The location is close to the highway with convenient access. We would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013