Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$126
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
$92
$86
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$106
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$76
$74
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$80
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$81
$68
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$155
$139
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$83
All reviewstraveling with petswaffleswest sideallow petsroom was cleanwould stay here againhard boiled eggsoff the highwaynice place to staybiscuits and gravyeasy accessconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulfirst floorparking lotcontinental breakfastfront desk clerk
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed here a couple of years ago and got two full sized beds, this time i paid the extra few dollars and got the king bed with a pull out couch for 3 people. This room had a nicer set up with a desk and ergo computer chair. Location great for Old Town, and right off 40. I like that the bathrooms at this La Quinta are larger because the sink is inside the bathroom. Bed was comfy and room did not smell bad (i have a sensitive nose too). I stayed at 3 La Quintas in New Mexico this trip and this one was the cheapest AND the nicest of the three.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Havasublue
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We tried this La Quinta because they allow pets to stay free - which was great, Staff was pleasant and accomidating. As stated in previous ratings, if you are a light sleeper be sure to ask for a room away from the freeway. We did not, and it is definitely noisy. They allowed us to switch rooms on our second night, and it was all the difference in the world. Not only was our second room quieter, but it seemed cleaner and the bathroom lighting was much better. (We didnt realize our bathroom light was broken in the first room, until we moved.)

I paid alittle extra to get the King/studio, hoping for alittle extra space. In both rooms, the sofa sleeper was small (twin size.) My children 11 and 13 would not have been able to sleep on it. Luckily, there was a rollaway available.

I was disappointed to find that the swimming pool heater was broken. We were promised it was to be fixed the next day, but was not. Since the pool was cold, many (and I mean many) small children were in the spa - even late at night. Kind of a bummer if looking for a romantic stay.

Continental breakfast was free and decent.

Overall an okay stay. If the price were right, I would stay here again. If not under $70, probably not.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolyn095
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

This was my second time staying in this hotel--last stay was Dec. 2011--so I figured it would ok. So once I checked in, I just laid my bags down and headed out to my meetings--not thinking to do a full inspection. Boy, was I wrong.

1. Room smelled stale
2. Carpet needed a vacuum, was ripped leading into bathroom.
3. Stopper in tub was broken--came off in my hand. Left on side of tub--was useless.
4. Shower curtain looked like the paint/graphics were smeared due to chemicals or heat--very odd.

I did enjoy the gym.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank lbell69
A TripAdvisor Member
El Paso, Texas, USA
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The stay, the breakfast variety, the cleanliness, the staff, all wonderful. Only thing about the sleep quality for us light-sleepers is the light from the hallway comes in quite a bit around the door, creates a disturbing glow all around it. My husband didn't mind but I need total darkness

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We booked a room at this hotel because they accept pets (we were traveling with our dog). However, on our return trip we discovered there are other, *friendlier* hotels in the area that also accept pets.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple