Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Barcelona Suites(Albuquerque)
Econo Lodge Midtown(Albuquerque)
  • Pool
1,359 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeelobby barcoronado mallshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2010

This place used to be dump. No more. The Sheraton has gotten a big time upgrade and refurbishment making it a really great place to stay. Completely redone lobby and rooms, signature Sheraton beds, and slightly funky decor. A free breakfast thrown in to a bargain rate was a real selling point. Staff were very nice even when I arrived at 11:00 pm. This is in a nice part of town, too. I would recommend this to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
SandraMArnold, Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2010

Thank you for noticing our 2008 major renovation. We have re-invested in our hotel and love to hear what our guests have to say and think about the physical changes and the staffs committment to service. Cordially, Sandy

Reviewed May 17, 2010

Nice front office manager upgraded my room that I had purchased for 2 nights on hotwire. He did this because I am also in the hospitality industry and it was my birthday. Room was large. Bedding was very comfortable. Free parking. Close to Sandia Mountain. Plenty to eat and do around the hotel. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Quick trip to Albuquertue and this hotel is great. Clean, beautiful and nicely maintained. Would definitely stay at this hotel again. I was a bit concerned about the location but no problems at all. Very quite and slept well. Ordered coffee for morning and it was delivered prompltly and hot!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2010

We used to stay here from about 2001-05 occasionally and it was OK, but in need of renovations. Sometimes it felt a bit deserted and old, but they took dogs, so we stayed there. Plus the employees were always nice and helpful.

I chose to stay there a week ago, when coming in for a funeral. I stayed for 3 nights and was very impressed at the improvements in the beds, room decor, lobby and bar area. Wow, they really put some money into this place! The employees were still very helpful and friendly, and now the lobby was buzzing with activity in the evenings. People were eating the happy hour meals, drinking, talking, using the free computers ,etc. It was a nice change for the better.

They also have a Starbucks in the lobby. As far as I could tell, there was no free breakfast available.

The room was tastefully decorated and the beds are very soft and upgraded. I understand that there was free WIFI in the lobby, but a charge for using it in the rooms. I didn't use it myself though.

They still take dogs, but I did read that only one dog at a time. The hotel was very full and parking was sometimes hard to find, but I eventually found a spot by drving all around the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
SheratonABQ, Director of Sales at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2010

Thank you for your recent review on our hotel. The hotel did complete a $23 million renovation and we are very happy as well with the way it turned out.

Uptown Albuquerque is the new "hot spot" in the city and we are proud to compliment the area.

It was great to know that we lived up to your expectations.

I hope when you return back to Albuquerque that you will once again choose to stay with us.

Reviewed May 4, 2010

Spent the week end at the hotel and attended a wedding reception at the hotel. It was a great time. The food and service were good. Slept good. The best was when our shuttle for the airport did not show a hotel employee took us to the airport himself. He pointed out many sites on the way. Very nice.

• Stayed: April 2010