Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$102
$149
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
1,364 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeelobby barcoronado mallshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Stayed at the hotel on our way to Texas...it was great! It was clean, beds were totally comfortable with upgraded linens, room was spacious. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Stayed here two nights on Starwood Starpoints -- easy to drive to from airport, ample free parking. Had breakfast in the hotel's restaurant the second morning - nice breakfast burrito. Close to lots of chain stores and restaurants. Easy access to sights and tramway. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2010

I was staying with an NEA State Conference. They gave us a great group rate. The meeting rooms were roomy and comfortable and the food was awesome. My room was spacious and comfortable. My husband joined me and we even spent an extra night. They had free internet access in the lobby as well.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2010

My sister and I just recently stayed at the Sheraton Uptown in Albuquerque from 4/2210/ - 4/25/10. Let me first say that I am a VERY picky traveler when it comes to the hotels that I stay in. I do research on top of research before I will book a reservation. After many hours of reviewing the hotels in the Albuquerque, the reviews for the Sheraton seemed to be the best. I thought I would give them a try. I am SO glad that I did. The moment we walked into the lobby I was impressed not only with how clean the hotel is but also the customer service we received. The hotel was full the whole time and not once did I have to wait or stand in line for anything more than 5 minutes.
When I opened the door to our room, there was a very good clean smell. Of course the first thing I always do when getting to the room is to check the restroom out to make sure that it is clean. This particular one was spotless. Then I check out the beds and sheets. Again, very clean, soft and no bad smells even from the pillows.
If I had one thing that bothered me would be that our room keys never worked. After several replacements, we were informed of the new lock system that was previously installed and that they were working on getting the errors in the reading of the cards out of the new system.
Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel if you are ever in the Albuquerque area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Easy and fast check-in. Room was nice and clean and well decorated. Service was prompt. It is a 5min walk from the ABQ uptown shopping and Coronado shopping center. It is 25-30mins from downtown, though there is an express bus near the hotel that brings you straight to downtown. Had a pleasant stay and would return if I am back in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business