“Nice Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Eugene, Oregon
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stayed at the Uptown Sheration, Albuquerque for a business conference. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The club room had a nice complementary breakfast and afternoon snacks. The hotel was busy with many groups there for meetings.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Carrie C, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Ray425,

Thank you for staying with us while on business in Albuquerque. I am sorry that you caught us during a busy time, but please know that we never forget our other guests, and that we're happy to accommodate in any way that we can. Hopefully you were able to enjoy some quiet in our Club Lounge, along with your breakfast and hors d'oeuvres. The mountain view is very relaxing!

Please come back and visit us.

Carrie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed May 3, 2014

After traveling for 12 hours, my husband,myself and Moses (our dog) arrived at the Sheraton Uptown at 11:30 at night. My husband and I travel (usually by air without Moses) a lot and we usually stay in very nice hotels. We needed a dog friendly hotel and the Sheraton fit the bill.
We were greeted as if we were royalty. The Night Operations Manager, Richard A. Manis, recognized we were tired and personally took care of us- he actually escorted us to our room!
Our room was very nice, very comfortable and super clean!

The Sheraton Uptown was definitely a hotel I would recommend!!! My husband and I stay in Westin's, W's, J.W. Marriott's, and Ritz Carlton's on most trips and our experience at the Sheraton Uptown was just as good if not better than most of our stays- for much less!

The staff was exceptionally friendly, the location could not have been better, the parking was free!, the hotel bar was a "happening place be", they had Starbuck's coffee in-room and the food was very good. Last but not least, the hospitality room was better than most!!! We can not say enough about the staff and the hotel. Thank you for a terrific and welcoming stay!

Room Tip: The Sheraton Uptown is located very close to the 40 and super dog friendly!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear lindatg2014,

You are so very welcome! And thank YOU for choosing to visit us, and for the gracious review. We take a lot of pride in our service and it's fantastic to hear when guests experienced nothing less ... including our four-legged guests.

We hope to welcome you back in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything we can do for you.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My family and I were on our cross-country move when we stayed here. We showed up with no reservations and luckily they had a room. The managers made sure we were well taken care of, even though we are just regular joes.
The hotel is within walking distance of great food and shopping,but the staff will offer you a shuttle ride if you're interested.
They made us feel like family and I will not stay anywhere else in Albuquerque.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear ChadCielencki,

Thank you again for all of your kind words!!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed May 2, 2014

They made us feel like family and I will not stay anywhere else in Albuquerque.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear ChadCielencki,

Rest assure that none of our guests are "just regular joes", but rather family as you mentioned. I love that we were able to provide you with a warm welcome to Albuquerque! Please visit us again in the future, and best of luck in your new beginnings.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown for 7 days and found it to be a great experience. Richard, the night manager, was so accommodating, as was all of his staff (Louis, etc.). We couldn't have asked for anything more! We'll be sure and return here, the next time we visit Albuquerque. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear JoAnne G,

The pleasure was all ours! We know you have many choices in hotels and we're incredibly grateful that you chose ours. Richard and Louis are amazing and will be happy to welcome you back :-) Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

Erie, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here overnight last week, and I highly recommend it. Great rooms, attentive and helpful staff, decent gym, good restaurant. Try the huevos rancheros - authentic, according to my Mexican travleing companion!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear ilovetravel60,

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you'll get the chance to visit us again in the future, at which point you can give our Banana Cream Brûlée Oatmeal a try ;-)

New York City, New York
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The cleanliness of the hotel was suspect - shredded carpet edges, dingy sheets, dirt in the hallway (asked three times for them to vacuum) and dirty (looked like mold) caulk in the bathtub. Television did not work properly and internet was unstable and slow. And, this was on the Club Level.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel/.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Benjy L
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Hello Benjy-

Thank you for your review. I have addressed the issues you brought to my attention. I had my engineering team walk ever hall and correct any frayed carpet edges. I am also checking with our internet provider as we have 50meg coming into our hotel, speed has not been an issues. I have also shared your room comments with both my director of housekeeping and engineering.

I am sorry your stay did not meet either of our standards, I would love the opportunity to host you again please feel free to contact me directly . I will insure a flawless stay.

Yours in Hospitality,