Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$71
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$108
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$110
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$95
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$94
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
1,372 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeecoronado malllobby barshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on June 29th, for a night.
I just want to say that the front desk agent, Kevin (sorry I didn't get the last name).
He was prompt, friendly, and with a very nice attitude. Very impressive.
I would definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Hello Jefferson L-

Thank you for your review. Kevin has been a great addition to our team, I will pass your nice comments.. We are so happy you found your home in ABQ...

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here Memorial Day weekend for soccer tournament. They were the host hotel and the staff is well trained in dealing with large groups. Room was very nice and clean. They closed the breakfast at 8 am, before many teams had a chance to eat, but to their credit, kept bringing food and reopened the doors when people complained. Not convenient to fields, but good for shopping and restaurants. Pool was very small.

• Stayed: May 2013

Hello Kate F-

Thank you for your review. I am please to hear my staff accommodated you your family & team members with breakfast. I hope your team comes and plays again next year and you make our hotel you home while in ABQ.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We really enjoyed our room and they accepted our dog, so that was a really big plus.
We accessed the Club Level for Happy Hour and for Breakfast. They had a great selection of pastries, cereal, eggs, etc. The only bad things that happened were the computer went blue screen on us and 2 hours later, my two month old cell phone went crazy and went into a continual reboot mode. Really can't blame cell phone on the hotel, but the computer, well, just maybe. We stayed the next night at the Sheraton Denver Downtown and the computer booted right up withour a problem. You can draw your own conclusions!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Hello Joelhdennis-

Thank you for your 4 Star review, and thank your for being a loyal Starwood Member. We have a great club lounge and our ladies that work up in the room are very sweet and professional. I hope your travels bring you back to ABQ soon. I bet your devices will also work better I hope that was just a glitch.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Even though the reviews of this hotels are generally quite good, our stay was extremely disappointing due to the very bad condition our room was in. Allow me to re-iterate/rephrase what I wrote to the manager:

Now, first of all, I have to “admit” I got this room at a fairly cheap rate through a bidding via Priceline. It has been rumored since a very long time, that hotels give away their worst rooms via this system, which is in itself understandable. But even if that’s true, I would say once you’re a guest you can expect the same level of quality and hospitality as anyone else.

This however, was not at all the case during our stay. I have no complaints with regards to the staff and your nice reception, the room itself though was dirty and looked as it hasn’t been thoroughly cleaned in a long, long time. A quick summary, check also attached photo's:

- Hairs and spots in the bedsheets (see photo)
- Brownish spots on the linen covering the bedframe itself (see photo)
- Hairs, dark spots in all towels
- The toilet had a clear “brownish stain” (see photo) (we noticed this of course BEFORE we used it)
- The large closet in the bathroom looked like someone sprayed something all over it (see photo)
- Spots on the wallpaper (see photo)
- White spots on the leather furniture (see photo)
- Spots on the blue chair

And to top it off, we were awakened abruptly by an alarm clock set at 6:00 (not sure about the hour) that was probably set by the previous guest and not reset.

Oh yes, and finally I noticed while leaving the room that the room safe (although we didn’t use it) couldn’t be used as it was locked (with unknown code), probably by one of the earlier guests and never reset.

Now, I’m sure the hotel would have let us change rooms if we would have complained at the reception, but we chose not to. Why not? Well.. partly because it’s not the most pleasant thing to do (rather stressful really), and because when you arrive exhausted from being on the road all day long, you just want to unpack asap, go to the bathroom and maybe have a shower without having to deal with any extra problems.. in a way we chose to ignored/suppress this in other words. But also partly because it’s almost “cheating” on your part to solve this issue by “just” putting us in another room. I believe it’s the responsibility of the hotel to make sure all rooms are cleaned perfectly, for every guest, and not only for those who complain.

All in all.. very, very disappointed in Sheraton.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank frankandsofie

Hello Frank-

Thank you for your review, I am so sorry as your room was not up to our standard. I did receive and email from you this morning and reached out to your via email and telephone please contact me at your earliest convenience I will make this situation right.

Again please accept my apology.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Although the hotel was very busy the staff made our experience great. Kevin at the front desk was very helpful. The hotel is tad dated for a sheraton but the staff make up for the experience. The door to the pool was faulty, but it worked eventually never the less. If you are exploring New Mexico for the first time, great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Hello AJGrizzly-

Thank you for your 5 star review, and thank you for recommending our hotel to future guest. I am so happy you experienced great service and thank you for mentioning Kevin we recently added him to out team of associates.