Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$107
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$102
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$110
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
$95
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
Priceline
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
1,371 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeecoronado malllobby barshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great place to stayI have stayed there from Feb. 4th till Feb. 7th and had such an amazing experience at this hotel. I have never felt so welcome, so cared for, so special and so safe at a hotel before. Mr. Anthony Sanchez (manager) was just wonderful and he made me feel not so alone since I was here for the first time and by myself. He is truly an awesome person and honestly I will never forget this trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Hello Loutrina S-

Thank you for your review. When traveling alone I can certainly understand the feeling of safety and security is a concern. Anthony is a great associate and always makes our guests feel as if they were in their own home. When I read reviews like this it brings a smile to my face. I know when we can make our guest feel so safe we are doing our job. Just a piece of what hospitality really is...

Reviewed February 9, 2013

As I was on my third day driving cross country, I took a similar route to that which I did once before and found myself driving through Albuquerque. While fumbling with my phone and hotels.com app, I focused on Starwood hotels and ofcourse found The Sheraton. And I'm glad I did. From the moment I walked in, keep in mind I had no reservation, I was greeted by Kevin (I hope and believe that was his name) with utmost consideration and interest. Very friendly. So I inquire and he finds me the type of room I want at a super rate. Can't beat it.

Then it's time to head out for dinner and they made a wonderful recommendation for a place to go in the new Uptown development right nearby.

As for the room, just perfect: clean, comfortable and cozy. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you to the staff for your kindness and direction. I've stayed in numerous locations around the country and this location will always stick out with me as the hospitality was wonderful. The Manager Connie should be proud.

Kind regards,
John J. Macliver IV

Room Tip: I didn't rate Spa and Breakfast as it didn't apply to me. But if going through Albuquerque, stay here, it's perfectly located. And they have a great staff.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Hi John-

Thank you for the 5 star and wonderful review on our hotel. I love when our guest recognize our associates by name as this really means they stood out and left an impression. We recognize there are many options for picking hotels in our market and reviews like this really help to bring new guest to our hotel.

Thanks very much.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have been traveling to ABQ for the past 3 years and have tried many of the hotels in the city. This location is ideal for those wanting a great balance of convenience to shopping, food, and the cost to stay. It is within walking distance to a mall, many restaurants, and has upgraded amenities compared to others in the area. The staff is courteous and work quickly, which I like. It is my hotel of choice when traveling to ABQ.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Hello Dave H-

Thanks for your review we love to hear we are your choice when traveling to ABQ. Especially when you have tried other hotels in the in the market and made ours your home. What a compliment. Hope your travels bring you back soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I are from Albuquerque but now live elsewhere. We stayed at the Sheraton on a recent trip and found it to be pleasant and conveniently located. It's probably not actually a four-star hotel, maybe more of a 3.5, but still more than adequate. The staff was always friendly and courteous, and our room was spacious and clean. The location is superb. Access to shopping, dining and attractions is easy, but you have the feel of being in a "normal" part of the city, not in a tourist zone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Hello MarkWing-

Thanks for your review on out hotel... Yes we love our location... We are in the Heart of Uptown.
Thanks for the kind words about my staff and our rooms.. We recently renovated and I am very proud our our product and staff. I hope you ties here in ABQ bring you back often we would love to host you again.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown in early January of this year and found it to be a very nice hotel. The staff at the front desk recommended a great New Mexican restaurant for dinner. We had to leave very early in the morning and the coffee had not been put out for guests. The manager on his own initiative went to get me a cup of coffee. The rooms were nice and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Hello Michael P-

I remember you, Thanks for the 5 star review... It was a pleasure to host you on your quick trip through Albuquerque. My favorite line as always is, you will stay with us again next time you are in Albuquerque. Hope to see you soon coffee on me...

Damen Kompanowksi