Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$75
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$107
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
$95
$108
$94
$101
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$73
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
Official Website
1,371 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeecoronado malllobby barshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
Reviewed January 6, 2012

On a recent road trip through Albuquerque I used my SPG points to stay at the Sheraton ABQ Uptown hotel. I liked it so much that I paid cash and stayed there on the way back as well! The rooms are large and clean. The location can't be beat, within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. They even are dog-friendly. Next time I travel with my pooch I'll definitely keep this place in mind!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Carrie C, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Dear SweetieNumber1,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We take immense pride in our hotel, and it's always a joy when that pays off for the guest. We look forward to your next visit with us, and to meeting your pooch.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Got a great deal on Hotwire. Huge room with lovely decor. Starbucks coffee in room. Internet in the lobby, not free in the room. No free breakfast, but loved the luxury. Less than a mile off the highway. Only negatives-the pool was closed for maintenance and a few stray hairs found in tub.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gogirlWisconsin

Dear gogirlWisconsin,

Please allow me to start off by apologizing for the negatives you experienced at our hotel. We understand that our guests have certain expectations when staying at our hotel, and us not meeting those expectations is unacceptable. We hold ourselves 100% accountable in fixing these negatives for future guests, and for your future stay shall you come back our way.

Also, thank you very much for the kind remarks. I am pleased that you were still able to enjoy your stay with us. Starbucks coffee in the room makes waking up worth while!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This hotel was great. It´s a great value for your money. The room is very nice; check inn is fast, staff very dedicated to service.
Rooms are well equipped, clean, nice decoration, great beds. Great hotel in general.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Roberto R,

Our staff is absolutely dedicated to service, and I'm happy that they took care of you! We appreciate you taking the time to commend the hotel, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Traveling over the holidays I chose this hotel as it got nice reviews. I have not stayed at a 'Sheraton' before but have heard from friends and family that these hotels are nice. Checking in at this hotel was breeze, no lines at elevators, great room too with everything you would ask for. I got a great price for the room as well over the Christmas holiday so I don't have any complaints at all for this hotel. It's location is great as well and only a few blocks from I-40. I would give this hotel a "5 Star" rating as I think it is a bit behind the times.
In this world of cellphones, computers and other digital devices, there is no free Wi-Fi at the hotel. Most other hotel chains offer this service and I make note of those that do. Why not "Sheraton"? The service they do provide is offered for $9.95 after I made a call to 'Lodgnet' customer service and then the front desk who then informed me of the $9.95.
I have been to other nice hotel chains that offer free Wi-Fi and tell me when I check-in and give me an access code as well. Needless to say, I would be a bit more impressed with Sheraton if they offered this service.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Rkymtn84,

I'm happy that we were able to meet the majority of your needs, and that you enjoyed your stay with us over Christmas. Our location can not be beat! Also, a huge thank you to your friends and family for recommending Sheraton. I hope you will continue to choose Sheraton/Starwood for your hotel needs. I'm confident you will be pleased.

Allow me to apologize for the internet. We understand the convenience of free wi-fi in rooms. At this time though, this is a Starwood policy as well as the policy of most "full-service" hotels. However, we will continue to offer free wi-fi in the lobby, and in our club lounge which can be utilized for a $15 fee and includes continental breakfast, drinks and h’douvres, and an amazing view! I hope you will consider this options shall you visit a Sheraton property again.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

The staff at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown truly care about their guests. After traveling in the car for 9.5 hours, my husband and I arrived at the Sheraton to find that my purse was missing. When we checked in, we mentioned this to the front desk and they inquired to where I may have left it. When my husband when back downstairs to check our vehicle one more time, he found Brenna & Anthony calling all of the Subway restaurants in Kingman, AZ to find it for me!! Talk about exceptional customer service. This was an unexpected gesture that I really appreciate. Beyond that, we had a fantastic dinner via room service and found the same extraordinary service from every employee we encountered throughout our stay. Kudos to the management for fostering employees that understand the true meaning of customer service! I recommend this establishment and would surely return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Krystin H

Dear Krystin H,

Your review is simply awesome, and not just because it's incredibly kind! We take great pride in going above-and -beyond for all of our customers, and I'm so happy that Brenna and Anthony were able to locate your purse for you!

It's very gracious of you to take the time to acknowledge these exceptional guest service agents. I hope we have the privilage of accommodating you and yours again in the future.