“Great Vacation”

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Ranked #30 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I work for the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina so I was excited to stay here and see how other Sheratons preform. I was pretty impressed. The front desk staff hit everything dead on. Even the gentleman that was in training. The loby was very nicely decorated and clean. I loved the huge chess board in there. We stayed on the 15th floor, the room was very nice, very clean. The club lounge was pretty nice too. Definitely smaller than the one at my hotel but I liked it. Club server was very friendly. Francis from guest services was a lot of help. We ate at the restaurant for a late night snack. We both got green chili stew. It was very good and not very expensive. Our waiter was Todd and he was great. My boyfriend has his own pool business and he was not impressed with the pool. So that was the only downside. We ran at the fitness center, I like the treadmills. Overall I was impressed with this Sheraton. I knew what to look for and what to expect and they passed. I'd recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed July 2013
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Kylelane,

We are glad we were able to take care of a fellow Sheraton associate. Thank you so much for the positive comments about all of our staff, and it is always nice to hear when a staff member such as Todd make such a positive impression.

I would love to hear more of your feedback about the pool as to why you were disappointed. The staff, are here for our guests and work very hard to create a positive experience. Many of our staff members take pride in the great reviews we see and your will be another positive review to discuss.

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel and we hope we can serve you again.

Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Korean first
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Location is the best of any hotel I have ever stayed in close to an airport, with the exception of a hotel near Schiphol. Close enough that planning to get to the airport is not a necessity. Incredibly helpful staff, who drove us to the Frontier restaurant for free as part of our stay. Shuttle is convenient. Bar is so-so, with the tonic water form the wand lacking a bit of Fizz, but a decent martini and OK Margaritas. Room was clean, quiet, comfortable. I'd stay here for a stay in ABQ, even though it is not in the city center. The pool looked great.

Jacob,

Well thank for saying we are as close to perfection as you get. It is truly our incredible staff that makes us a great hotel. We are lucky to have both a great location, and customer associates.

We also appreciate you choosing Sheraton and value you as a customer.

Antigo, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Our stay here was great! The rooms were beautiful&clean. The staff was AMAZING&super friendly. They provided an excellent shuttle service and We were even allowed to have our dogs. We were very happy!

• Stayed July 2013
BRM87,

We are glad you and your dog enjoyed our friendly staff. We do allow dogs and actually have a special Sheraton Love That Dog Floor. We value all of our guests even the furry ones. I will pass your positive comments on to our associates.

Thank you again for the review and the business.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at this Sheraton on June 29th, club level.
I was very impressed by the lounge staff in that evening(if I remember correctly, Ms Kelly, and I didn't get the last name), there were some families (due to delayed flights) at the lounge, therefore the food went out quickly and Kelly happened to be there all the time and have the situation under controlled. I would stay at this hotel again given my experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jefferson L.

We are so glad you were able to experience our Sheraton Club Lounge and our fantastic staff. We get numerous compliments on all of your staff and we thank you for yours as well. We hope you enjoyed the incredible views of the city while staying on the Sheraton Club level.

Thank you again for your positive review and we hope to see you in the future.

Rural Virginian
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great hotel and service. We stayed here before our early morning flight. There is a shuttle to the airport every ten minutes and they will also shuttle you to/from the rental car area. The staff were really nice and the room was nice. Had a great night's sleep before our flight.

schlegal1,

We do have excellent location and makes traveling so much easier. In addition to having a shuttle we actually are the only hotel located on airport property and it is an easy 5 min walk to the terminal. Our staff strives to provide friendly, efficient service to all our guests and your recognition of them is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you in the future.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very quick and convenient shuttle ride from and to the airport. Really nice interior and beautiful rooms - I was frankly very surprised at how nice this is for an airport hotel. The morning staff at the restaurant was friendly and responsive, and the food at the restaurant was good and generously portioned.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
BGosivetti;

First we are glad you choose the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel and we were able to provide an exceptional experience for you. Our staff works hard to provide our guests only the best and I am glad were successful in our goals.

Also thank you for providing your feedback on our restaurant. We have wonderful staff working in our food and beverage department and I will be sure to pass your feedback on to them.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Efficient check in, super deluxe luxurious room, amazing friendly, helpful service at all hours, great food at the restaurant overlooking the outdoor pool. I have travelled a lot for business and vacations and stayed in a lot of hotels: Ritz-Carletons, Hiltons, boutique hotels, B&B's etc. This is a really nice hotel, truly one of the best I have experienced. It would be a bargain at twice the price.

The only drawback is that it is right next to the airport, so you are far away from the town. However, if you're just on a business overnight stop, it's a plus since you can literally WALK to the airport or have take their free shuttle, which takes under two minutes.

I wish every hotel was like this one.

Room Tip: I stayed on the Club floor