Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandrental caran early flightnext morningthe shuttle driverstarbucks coffeelobby barfront desk staffup to datewould stay here againvery nice hotellate at nightfitness centernew mexicocomfortable rooms
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel was splendid. Excellent maid service was easy to contact. This hotel is onlu $348 per week and it was a four star! It had a splendid mall and I loved shopping with my hubby. Please come here!

Room Tip: Rooms pn the top of the hotel were more quieter. Goof choice if on a romantic night
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

MelissaB.,

We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and thought you received an excellent value. We appreciate you taking the time to give us positive feedback and tell others about your experience.

We hope we can serve you again in the future,

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I think the staff at the Albuquerque airport Sheraton were wonderful, helpful, courteous. I had breakfast early in my room because of a morning flight, and it was delicious. GOOD coffee they brought! The lighting in the room is lovely, including the bathroom. I had a great view of the city from a tenth floor window.They had a special rate, which made it a great deal. They also have a bar, which is a plus for me, so I could have a glass of wine before retiring to bed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kikibri

Kikibri,

First thank you for the excellent review and taking time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and the amenities we have to offer. Sheraton Albuquerque Airport staff take grade pride in provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

We have a great product and great team, and it sounds like they were able to truly provide you with the service we have come to be know for. Next time you are in town, I would urge you to try our Sheraton Club Floor as the views on this floor are even more spectacular. In addition we offer a hot breakfast and evening snacks. Also we have many top rated 90+wines we offer during our Sheraton Social Hour.

Again thank you for taking the time to review our service,

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We booked this hotel because we were leaving on an 830 flight in the morning. We checked into our room around 945 and got ready for bed. The room itself was clean and beautifully decorated. We were asleep around 11:00. At about 1230 am a man checked into the room next to us which happened to have a door as an adjoining room, which you rarely see anymore. He proceeded to blast his radio and sing, ordered room service and then slammed some closet doors and watched a very loud tv. He might as well have been inside our room because thats how loud everything was. So what I guess I'm saying is the walls are like paper. We called down and finally around 1:30 he turned the tv off. Even when the room service was delivered I could here clearly the entire conversation between them. Apparently he didn't have any cash to tip the guy and the server said thats ok several times. I guess the fault of the hotel would be if someone is checking in that late put him in a room with no one else on either side!! The free airport shuttle was convenient and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lablover99
Ivan A, Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Lablover99 – We appreciate the cleanliness comments that you provide, but are very concerned with the restless night that you encountered. I apologize for the inconvenience you incurred during your stay due to the noise levels from the adjoining room. We will address the sound proofing of our rooms with adjoining doors with our engineering team in an effort to abate noise issues as you have conveyed to us. I would ask that you contact me personally to attend to your next visit with us to best accommodate your needs and do all possible to allow for a restful night’s sleep. Best Regards, Ryan Platow – Director of Operations.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here on our last night in New Mexico before our flight back to the east coast. It was a good experience, the staff was friendly and sold in their roles and efforts to deliver a quality hospitality experience. It was a sharp contrast to the Sheraton up down,which was a great disappointment, if you need to choose pick the Sheraton Airport.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Christopher E - Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our property. It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from guests who have stayed with us and to know that the level of service provided and quality of our product resulted in a good experience. We hope to open our doors to you again in the future. Best regards, Ryan Platow – Director of Operations

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am in town for a conference, and decided to stay an extra day here in Albuquerque. Mostly because of the affordable price, I decided to book at this hotel.

As a college student without a credit-card, I usually am apprehensive to book because of most hotels EXTREMELY outrageous "security deposit." Since I have a debit card, I wanted to avoid a bank hold on my checking account. No worries, because this hotel was happy to accommodate.

I opted to leave a cash deposit, and then upon checkout received my cash back (minus the delicious room service I found hard to resist.) Not only was my stay comfortable and relaxed, the style of the room room was modern and accommodating to my needs.

Additionally, I'd like to commend the kind staff, specifically Lindsay and Raquel from the front desk for making my stay as stressless as humanly possible.

I feel like those who complained about their stay here either experienced some sort of isolated incident, or those people who get mad at the police for pulling them over for speeding. Follow the rules, be knowledgeable of reservation policies and be courteous. If you do this, you'll have as good of an experience as I did.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

davidleeWATTA - It is always great to here from guests that have had pleasurable experiences at our hotel. We strive to meet the needs of guests to which we will celebrate the success of your stay with our staff as well as the individuals that you took the time to make special mention of. Thank you, Ryan Platow – Director of Operations.