Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
$59
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$88
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$171
$137
Official Website
$149
Hotels.com
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandrental caran early flightnext morningthe shuttle driverstarbucks coffeelobby barbusiness travelafter midnightcheck in was quickup to datefront desk staffwould stay here againvery nice hotelnew mexico
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I booked this due to it's literal walking distance from the terminal.
What a nice surprise! The room I stayed in had a view of the Airport, which is fascinating to me. The room was very clean, well stocked, and had everything I could wish for except a mini fridge. The bed was very comfortable, and the interior design was clean, uncluttered, and way above my expectations for a $ 80.00 per night room. The room was smallish, but that's ok with me. There was a nice sink/vanity area, and a separate bathroom/toilet. Lots of nice closet space, and a fresh scent. The linens were cozy and well coordinated. I found this Hotel to be one of the nicer surprises that I have experienced during my travels.
I did not eat at the restaurant, just at the lobby bar. The bar food items were ok, nothing stellar. Drinks and such were priced reasonably, and their wine quality was decent. The lounge seemed a bit too sterile, and way too bright. The bar service was acceptable, but could use improvement. My bartender seemed much more interested in chatting with locals rather than taking care of travelers. A big turnoff to me. But, there's other bars in town to have drinks.

Room Tip: If you like airplanes, get a room at the airport side. It is very quiet, no worries. Their windows have good sound isolation.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Hello Uwe S,

First thank you for your review. We appreciate both the positive comments as well as your constructive feedback. We completed a $14 million dollar rennovation in 2011 and we get a lot of positive feedback about the property. We are pleased you enjoyed the accommodations.

Also thank you for your comments about the bar lighting. It is much more appealling atmosphere when the lighting is turned down and we will be addressing this with staff members. In addition I do apologize the bartender was not as attentive as they should have been. I hope you give us an opportunity in the future to make a better impression. We do have a lot to offer in our lounge, including NBA games, MLB games, as well as our Sheraton Social Hour which features tastings wines rated 90+ by Wine Spectator.

Again thank for your review and we hope to have an opportunity to provide future positive experiences when you are in Albuquerque.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I'm sure this review is going to get me into all kinds of trouble, but I really just have to point out that you would be a whole lot happier at the Hyatt Place. My sister and I make a trip to Santa Fe every year in January, and we fly in to Albuquerque because it's the most convenient destination and avoids a lot of connections. We've stayed at the Sheraton, Hyatt Place, and back at the Sheraton, and I just have to say (hands down) that Hyatt Place far out paces the Sheraton in terms of quality of room, friendliness of staff, overall hotel atmosphere...well, I could go on and on.

The Sheraton does have a fantastic gym, and it's super close to the airport, but here are some of the disadvantages of this hotel:

1. A shuttle upon request only. It takes a long time.
2. No breakfast, no complimentary coffee (this is an airport hotel?!?!)
3. Dark rooms
4. Rooms that definitely have a feeling like they were quickly renovated to look "modern" - even though they don't feel very modern
5. Front desk staff that disappear into other rooms at prime time (8:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning, for example) and force you to finally go looking for them after ten minutes of waiting
6. Long lines

The Hyatt Place, on the other hand, has an extensive and delicious breakfast (healthy options too!) Rooms with a whole adjacent living area. Incredibly friendly staff. Nice decor. Reliable shuttle. Anyhow, I say go for the Hyatt! You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Choose Hyatt Place instead! Unless you really need a good workout, and then maybe consider the Sheraton. The gym is about all the Sheraton has going for it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank biztraveler20

Hello Biztraveler20,

First thank you for your review. Although we always love to hear positive comments we also value the comments which help us improve our service and product. We are very sorry you were disappointed in your last stay. We always strive to exceed our guest expectations and it is obvious we didn't live up to our committments in your case.

I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you personally about any deficiencies you experienced and come up with a resolution which you are 100% satisified with. Please feel free to call the hotel at 505-843-7000 and ask to speak to the General Manager

Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to improve and make things right for you.

General Manager.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was my second trip to Abq, on the first trip we stayed in one of the "locally inspired" motels, and was not disgusted with it, but it could have been better, so I decided to read many reviews before booking a place to stay for our second trip. After reading all of the rave reviews of the Sheraton, and a few that seemed to be written by people who are not happy with not just the motel, but with life, I decided to book a room. We were delightfully surprised when we walked inside to find beautiful furnishings, as well as to find that the surrounding area was quite lively, yet quite. Yes, the outside does look a bit drab, though to be honest, most of Abq looks this way. The atmosphere is very up-to-date and inviting, and the choice of Starbucks drinks right in the lobby is quite a plus! The room was spotless and very comfortable, offering an array of different seating and small tables that are efficient to use for in-room meals. The bathroom was beautifully lit, with an adjustable showerhead, plentiful towels, closet, high-powered hair dryer, a complimentary bottle of water, as well as a coffee maker with medium-blend Starbucks coffee and two different Tazo teas! The bed was very comfortable, though, the only thing I would suggest, is to bring your own pillow if you are not a fan of feather pillows, took some adjusting to get comfortable. The television was fabulous, large hd flat-screen, able to be hooked up to gaming consoles if you so choose to bring it with you, as well as a selection of movies to order, many of which are still in theaters. The price of the movies was usually around $16, but it is cheaper than going to the theater as a couple, though there were some others that were only $5! The last morning, we ordered room service, the Santa Fe toast and Belgian waffle, delivered promptly and were tasty! We recieved a $5 voucher for the day that we did not need the room to be made up, an offer I think more motels should provide. We pre-paid online allowing us a better rate, not to mention a better price than what we paid for the very mediocre motel we stayed in on our first visit. The staff was very pleasant, as well very accomodating when I called ahead to ask for a room on a high floor. We are planning a trip back to Abq soon and will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: The 5th floor has refrigerators in the rooms, ice-machine, and drink machine. We noticed that there are rooms next to the elevators, so you may want to make sure you're not stuck in one of those!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello, Natasha W.

Wow thank you for the very nice review. We love hearing our guest have had an extraordinary experience. We are glad you enjoyed all the hotel has to offer. Our staff always stirives to deliver any special request, and just a note on the pillows we can even take the feather pillows out and supply you with a foam alternative.

We hope you come back to Albuqeurque and we have opportunity to provide great experiences again. Thanks for your business.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very nice hotel with a great staff. Room was nice as was the view. Was only there long enough to sleep but were extremely impressed. Also, the gift shop has a very nice selection of turquoise jewelry and other things that will get you out of hot water with you're better half.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view or a mountain view, Mountain view faces east so you'll get the early sun on that side.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Hello Vonsoest,

We are glad we were able to impress you and thank you for your review. You mention of our staff is very much appreicated. We are lucky because we really do have a customer focused staff who thrive on giving our guests wonderful experiences.

I hope you have a chance to get back this way and enjoy all we have to offer here at the hotel including our Social Hours we have every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm which features fantastic wines rated 90+ by Wine Spectator or our some of our sports channels including NFL, NBA, and Baseball.

Again, thank you for positive comments and I will pass them along to our associates.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed at the hotel over night to attend a small meeting on the following day. The rooms are very clean, recently renovated, beds are great and rooms certainly worth the rate. The only problem we encountered was the hall temperture which was very high (hot-in-fact). Management asked how everything was and we informed them about the twelve floor hall temperature. If you ask for a view the mountains are on the East and City lights on the West.. your choice. While the airport is very close we were not bothered by noise at all. Great place to stay when waiting on a flight out or after a long trip into the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Hello Faiths,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel and appreicate your positive review of the property. We hope you can come back again! We throughly enjoy taking care of guest whether they are here for business or pleasure. Our location is convenient to all that Albuquerque offers.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our property.