Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$169
$144
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$71
$66
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Pool
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$126
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandrental caran early flightnext morningthe shuttle driverstarbucks coffeelobby barbusiness travelafter midnightcheck in was quickup to datefront desk staffwould stay here againvery nice hotelnew mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2012

At check in Albert was very nice and told us about the new policy for the gold club. We had a room on the club level. Nancy was great Very good food for breakfast. Right off of I-25 and close to I-40 Hotel had wi-fi and flat screen TV. Room was great

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I feel silly giving an airport hotel 5 stars, but this place deserves it. So often at these types of hotels you get employees who could care less and even if you're just there to sleep for a few hours, the brief interactions leave you with a 2-star feeling.

This place was the complete opposite. We arrived around 5pm, plenty of parking out front and welcoming staff throughout. We were checked in immediately, alerted that we were upgraded, and told about the property. The man was very professional. We hung out for about an hour before heading back out to drop off our car rental so we didn't have to do it so early the next morning. We didn't even think to ask the hotel shuttle to follow us there to bring us back, but as we were pulling into the car rental lot (which is quite a ways from the airport), we saw the shuttle leaving. Oh, we had just missed it! No big deal, we took the car rental shuttle to the airport and I planned just to walk from there, but sure enough, the shuttle was outside waiting. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or what, but they have 2 shuttles that don't run on a schedule - which is a good thing, they go anytime someone needs them. (I've had nightmares where airport hotels go every 20 minutes or something and you're stuck there... Sheraton Newark in particular!!). Again, the gentleman doing the shuttle was great, made sure everyone had air conditioning, etc (the drive is like 2 minutes). He even drove one guy straight to his car, who had done some sort of parking deal - he didn't want him to have to drag his bags, very nice).

We actually didn't sleep well at all that night, but I don't think it was the hotel's fault, just knowing you have an early flight doesn't help. But we had a nice room, large bed, the bathroom was your typical airport sheraton where the toilet and shower is separate from the sink area. There were bathrobes in the closet. We didn't use the club lounge even though we had access, but we were informed about it.

Even the next morning, at 5am, the staff were great. They greeted me as I came downstairs, offered to get me coffee and asked if I needed the shuttle as I waited for my husband to come down while I printed the boarding passes. As soon as he came down, someone was ready to take us, who again, was really friendly.

Overall, well done to the manager of this place. It's tough motivating employees at an airport hotel, but each person really was doing a great job. This is what travelers need when staying at an airport hotel. Plus, an airport hotel you can walk to the airport from if you need to? Even better!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Another great Sheraton location. The staff is superb and the rooms are great. Free wi-fi is always nice and i utilized the business center :) Highly recommended for travelers to new Mexico!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed here one night for location. Had top floor club room. Nicely renovated. First room was beside the club ounge - we rejected - could hear the tv through the wall. Second room ok. Good views from the room. Club social hour = no beer or wine, but soda and some sort of canapes. Breakfast at the club was good - egg biscuits. Can walk to airport if you want. Free parking. A desert in the area for food - need a car and then it is hit or miss. Restauant was undergoing some work when we stayed. Bar under attended, but well stocked. There are other hotels all around the Sheraton.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I'm SPG Platinum and this property is worth the price. The rooms are every bit as nice as some Westin rooms I've stayed. My only complaint is the doors to neighboring rooms are a little loud.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business