Review Highlights
#Best Balloon Experience Ever!

FUN..AMAZING...COOL!!! Art and his team are the best pilots in New Mexico! This experience is so... read more

Reviewed January 10, 2019
MrByars2
Just WOW!!! This was EPIC!!

Being that it was my first time I was nervous out of my mind at first. But that changed quickly... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
valentinaq505

Recommended experiences in and around Albuquerque
from $158.99
from $275.00
from $80.00
from $175.00
More Info
All reviews balloon ride nearby park bucket list champagne toast an incredible experience local companies cracking jokes early morning ride rio grande these guys history lesson smooth landing terrified of heights great pilot balloon company ground crew great trip
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Art and his crew did an amazing job ensuring that everyone had a fun and safe adventure. It was a lively group with lots of laughs which made for a memorable trip that will never be forgotten.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We LOVED everything from our first contact and continued communication with Jennifer all the way through the BEAUTIFUL experience in the air with Art & his crew ... then on to our surprise morning snack after the flight ... absolutely PERFECT!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Art and crew were extremely informative and helpful. They answered questions about the balloon and carriage and every aspect of our flight.They displayed professionalism in every way. We were in the air a little over an hour! Art was fun to be around as he kept a running monologue going throughout the flight.... most of it funny : ) The landing was impressive. Art put us down exactly where he wanted as soft a could be. After the flight they took us to a nearby park and gave us a history lesson of Ballooning, snacks & refreshment! What a wonderful day.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Amazing one can have all these feelings in one hour or so. Art, the owner/operator and our pilot is a very experienced balloonist. He puts us at ease with his handling of the whole ride. All the accolades I've seen in the reviews I fully agree, so no need to repeat here. All I want to say is Art and his his friendly, hardworking crew made the whole experience WONDERFUL! Thanks guys. I highly recommend doing this ride with Air Carriage - you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

2 friends and I got a chance to fly with Art a couple of weeks ago. I would classify it more an experience than a flight only. We got to watch (assist if desired) the balloon be rolled out, filled up- and then later be packed away for the next day. The flight itself was quiet, peaceful, and very beautifu! I could feel the years and worries fall away the higher we went. For 2 of us it was the first balloon ride, but for all it was definitely not the last! Art’s love of flying and sharing that love only added to the adventure. The champagne and snacks at the scenic park allowed us to come gently down from that wonderful high.

Date of experience: May 2018