“Love the bar area”
Review of Savoy Bar & Grill

Savoy Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Savoy Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: European, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Abundant and beautiful California Wine Country in the Northeast Heights. Welcome to "Savoy"! A sun-filled, unpretentious but sophisticated, wine-friendly restaurant. As you walk into the dramatic high-ceiling entryway, you are moved in all directions. To the East you have a frosted view of the tasting room, loaded with fresh flowers and walls of glass-encased wine. To the West you get a glimpse of the lounge bar leading to the vine-covered patio. Light, open and airy with butter-colored walls, dark wood and black & white photography of wine country all come together to create an elegant yet surprisingly comfortable atmosphere in the main dining room. The dark and contemporary edge to the room is offset during the day with an abundance of natural light from large windows and three strategically placed skylights. That oven is our culinary focal point for the exhibition kitchen.
Albuquerque, NM
“Love the bar area”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Inside or out, the bar is the place to go. You can order from the full (pricy) menu or from the bar menu here. Very laid back. The nicer inside restaurant is great for a more relaxed meal and is terrific for an elegant lunch.

Visited July 2013

Oklahoma City
“Really nice”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Outdoor, bar area and indoor dining. Nice wine list, and cocktail menu and food menu. Service was above average. Really a cute, fun place. You should try it.

Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

After many lovely visit to Savoy with friends and family, our last visit was by far the BEST!!! The restaurant is beautiful inside and out. We ejoyed our meal on their wisteria covered patio. The atmosphere and very were wonderfully accompanied by live music. I order a great caprese salad to start and then moved on to Copper River Salmon. Both were excellent, especially the Salmon, probably the best I've ever had. Our server was great, personably and friendly and our meals were served promptly. We wil defiantley be back.

• Visited June 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pretty patio, pretty awful”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

After years of avoiding this restaurant due to poor reviews from friends and family, I opted to give it a try on a warm sunny day due to its outdoor patio. I rang ahead just to make sure we could be seated outside underneath the sprawling and sheltering vines for a last meal with my boyfriend who was visiting from out of town. We were assured all was well and could eat outside. Upon arriving, we were told that the patio didn't open until 3 pm. I explained that I rang first to ensure service; "no, sorry" was still the answer that came back. As we walked towards our car, astonished to be turned away, a manager ran after us and assured us that we could eat in the patio. Flustered, we decided to give it a try anyway. What a mistake. We were served our mediocre salads on time but then waited another 50 mins for our entrees. When we inquired as to what had happened to our food, we were told our ticket "got stuck" behind a large party. To hide his embarrassment, the waiter brought us out yet another salad to "hold us over" until we got our entrees. By the time we did receive our food, we were famished and dug in. Ugh. My boyfriend's entree was salty beyond eating and my salmon and vegetables had no salt or flavor. The best part of my meal was a well-made Arnold Palmer...and those are pretty hard to mess up. Avoid if you like good service, good food, and good prices.

• Visited June 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Discrimination”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My co-workers and I visited this restaurant for dinner on a business trip. I feel we were discriminated against because we were in casual clothes; however, went in with the intent to spend a high amount of money for the meal. This did not occur due to the negative atmosphere that was so intimidating most of us only ordered appetizers. The waiter was rude and did not crack one smile the entire time we were there. The waiter did take back some of our plates & cooks did agree to cook food that was raw; however, the manager did not go to our table to apologize or to even speak to us (but went to speak to the table near us). The manager only told us “bye,” with to us meant, get the H out of here. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited May 2013