“A wonderful value with unique qualities.”

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque
Ranked #37 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A wonderful value with unique qualities.”
Reviewed September 6, 2010

I am so please to know that the Nativo is owned and operated by the Heritage Hotel group. They have a way of making all their properties a very comfortable experience.

1 Thank kes052

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 20, 2010

After reading other revews about Nativo Lodge and finding really cheap rates, I decided to stay there. We checked in rather late and the front desk clerk was very welcoming. We were given a room overlooking the pool. It was disgusting! There were candy wrappers and nuts on the floor. When we pulled back the sheets, there were little girl finger nails. So we went back to the front desk explaining what we found. We were immediately given another room. Thankfully this one was clean, but the sheets on the bed were for king size beds not queens so they constantly came off. Also the air conditioner was not cold, it was very difficult to sleep. I contemplated changing hotels for the next night but thought Id give it one more try. Needless to say the sheets weren't changed and they continued to fall off the mattresses, towels also weren't replaced that day. If it wasn't for other hotels being booked solid in ABQ, we would have moved. The pool is very nice however.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
NativoLodgeFOM, Front Office Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this review, August 23, 2010
Thank you for your recent review, we were unhappy to learn about the housekeeping problems you encountered. As soon as I read your review I spoke to the housekeeping manager who addressed the issues with her department immediately. I was also notified of the new fitted sheets that just arrived for our beds rectifying the situation you encountered.
We are a hotel property committed to provide a great stay for each our guests, we are very sorry that we failed in this instance. We do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Regards

Michelle Rankin
Front Office Manager
Bethesda
Reviewed August 20, 2010

My friend and I stayed at the Nativo Lodge for one night because we were on a road trip. The authentic culture represented by the hotel's decor was exactly what we were looking for. The bed was super comfortable, too! Michelle, the hotel manager on duty, was very friendly and helpful. She recommended some Mexican restaurants and sights to see in downtown Albuquerque. Be sure to check out the indoor/outdoor pool and get your picture taken by the statue inside - we heard it's good luck! We had a very pleasant stay at the Nativo Lodge.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
salt lake city
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I stayed at the Nativo Lodge a few days ago. The Native American decor gives it a charming South American feel. The rooms were nicely decorated, spacious and very comfortable. The ambiance was peaceful and quiet. The staff were professional and friendly. The manager, Tracy, was superb. Cabs in ALB are scarce and because the dispatched cab did not show up after a 45 minute wait, she took me to the airport and I was able to get on my flight. I'd go back to the Nativo Lodge in a heartbeat.
Anita

1 Thank dimpledell
Colorado Springs
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Stayed at Nativo Lodge in ABQ for the 3rd time last night. Stayed overnight and used a meeting room for a seminar I gave today.
Love the look and feel of the entire hotel. Really makes the most of the authentic feel of ABQ. Comfy bed, cool indoor/outdoor pool, they even have an eliptical trainer in the aerobics room.
Also, I must comment on how consistently the staff offeres SUPERIOR customer service. I've given three seminars in their meeting rooms. Each time, they have my room set up perfectly. (They must keep notes to remember exactly how I like it!) And, they are there to make sure everything is right.. I must mention Philip, Manager of Banquets. He checks back in at break time, just to make sure all is well. I stay in over 120 hotels a year. For look, feel, and superior customer service, Nativo Lodge in ABQ is tops!.
I highly recommend this hotel.
Crystal Jonas
"The People Skills Lady"

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed August 12, 2010

The ambiance was fun & unique to the Albuquerque area. This hotel is not your average chain hotel. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. It was fun to be treated like royalty. The indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub were especially relaxing & every room had a patio to walk out on. I would definitely recommend one of the rooms with a "mountain view".

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed August 12, 2010

This hotel had a great southwestern and native feel to is. The hotel is gorgeous inside and out! The hotel concierge at the front desk, Michelle, was so helpful and accommodating. She gave us great suggestions for where to find delicious Mexican food and the hot spots to see in Albuquerque. The room is so nice and the bed was very comfortable! The hotel is minutes from Old town and the downtown. There are also restaurants within walking distance of the Nativo Lodge. This hotel also has a nice pool and fitness center. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends