Nativo Lodge Albuquerque
Official Website
$59
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$102
$149
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$114
$109
1,101 results
All reviewsnative american decorthe indoor outdoor poolartist roomsmountain viewunique hotelnew mexicoballoon fiestadefinitely stay here againold townteepeelobbybalconiessouthwestfreewayatriumpetsandia
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We LOVED our stay at the Nativo! Jonathan at the front desk was friendly, knowledgeable and super helpful. He offered us a choice of floor and view for our room, and guided us to the perfect room for our needs. The room was spacious, clean, and well appointed. The lobby was "Perfectly Albuquirky" with many authentic Native American flourishes. We will be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Nativo Lodge is a cut above the usual car trip stop. Located off of I-25 three miles north of the I-40/I-25 interchange, this striking hotel is close to the freeway (without the noise) and close to a variety of restaurants on San Mateo and handy to Sadie's (the best New Mexican cuisine anywhere).

Architectually, this is decorated in an interesting style with a nice indoor/outdoor pool, indoor spa and a small exerciise room. Rooms are large, with at least one big comfy chair (perfect after a long drive or backpacking).

There may be a short wait during crowded check-in and there is only one elevator so first and second floor rooms are best to avoid elevator wait times (annoying at check in and check out). There is a very good breakfast buffet ($8.95) but it depends on occupancy. The breakfast menu, however, is above average. The breakfast chimi is excellent and many New Mexico breakfast items are available along with traditional American favorites.

The location is nice for drivers heading up I-25 to Santa Fe and Colorado but is good for anyone staying in Albuquerque. You are less than 10 minutes from Old Town and museums by car.

I have stayed here four times in the last year and truly like the location, price, accommodations and staff.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 26, 2010

to start with i stayed here with my family for four nights. my room was not cleaned unless i asked. coming back to the motel every night was a nightmare due to having to call the front desk to get towels, glasses or whatever should have been done. the key didnt work and i had to go back down to get it taking care of and for all of you that have young children know what a pain that can be. sleeping was non existant while people where in the pool. the olny good thing was the air conditioner worked. when explaining this to the front desk they said you have to ask if you want it done. i shouldnt have to ask for clean towels she did agree. this was horrible so if you must stay here make a lisst everytime you leave for them to complete if you want a half way decent stay

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank JusttheGrandma
NativoMGT, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2010

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. This helps us ensure this does not happen again. This also gives us the opportunity to become aware of a weakness and take corrective action. On behalf of the Nativo Lodge staff I apologize for the unfortunate stay you had. I have spoken with the management from the department you cited who has taken necessary action. We hope if you are in Albuquerque again you will give us the opportunity to provide you with the service and accomodations you expect and deserve. Sincerely Nativo Lodge.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

Phillips Gallegos is the most professional individual I have come across in the hotel business in ALL my 36 years of business and personal travel. Phillip was in charge of the catering and banquet event for a Naval group of approximately 120 folks. Phillip and his staff were on call the entire week starting 18 July through 25 July. The entire time Phillip made certain our needs were met and in a timely manner. Phillip's attention to detail should be commended. He provided a superior level of customer service and always showed a genuine concern for all reunion guests. I personally believe Phillip will move on one day to a higher level of responsiblity. His work eithic will definitely get him there. Phillip had his staff work with us on a daily basis and some of our requests were repetitive and at times complex, but Phillip made certain our needs were met EACH and EVERY time. I will be happy at any time to provide a letter of recomendation for Phillip, signed by the President of our Organization should Phillip ever require a future reference. Nativo staff is superb. Tracie Jerigan made certain our stay went uninterruped and she made sure our group was taken care of by Phillip Gallegos. Tracie also wanted this event to go off without a glitch and it most certainly did. Tracie I know you are extremely proud of Phillip and his staff and you have all the reason to be. Thank you Nativo for an excellent visit and the reunion was most definitely a sucess due to the Nativo staff. Phillip Gallegos the level of customer service you provide is excellent. Thank you for making our reunion a sucess!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I usually stay at the Hilton when I come to Albuquerque for business. Due to this last stay I will continue to stay at Nativo Lodge. The reason this stay was good is because the beds were comfortable, the food was delicious and the main reason is the hospitality of an employee named Jonathan, he made us feel like we were at home he recommended great places to eat and all around great service. Navito lodge is a great place to bring the family and also do business.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple