1,172 results
All reviewsnative american decorartist roomsindoor outdoor poolunique hotelnew mexicosandia mountainsupon checkdefinitely stay here againold townlobbybalconiessouthwestfreewayatriumpetballoons
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Checking in was so easy, Sandra was amazing and super friendly.The lobby is decorated beautifully with Native American Art. The Room needs a little updating but is huge with a balcony which has amazing views. Bathrooms are larger than usual and very clean.The pool is both indoor and outdoor with a spa,very private.No restaurant inside but a Starbucks and a Taco Cabana practically in the parking lot made it easy enough. Overall had a great stay and would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fallenangel87121
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy staying at Nativo. We stay about once a month and really enjoy the decor, the pool and James, the bartender. It is very clean. The pool is unique and the blood orange margarita is amazing.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay at the Nativo. Great location, close to highway and Sandia casino. Sandra was extremely courteous and helpful and overall the experience was fun. Wished I had stayed in one of the rooms with the art. Guess I will have to return.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I have been coming to this hotel for 2 years when i visit new mexico, this year was not a great experience. This time going to the hotel, we never got the new information for free breakfast. When I would go, I was always greeted with such great enthusiastic servers. But we were never told that a new company/restaurant had taken over the meals. When we got there we got a plate, got our food, and sat down. This was about an hour after free breakfast started. But we started eating our food and the person in charge put flyers up around the place and it explained that each plate that is eaten off of was $10. So after we finished we talked to the person in charge and explained our problems, but as this continued, the lady wanted to try and charge my cousin for eating a yogurt a whole $10 but we briefly explained what the flyers said when she put up. This is a bad service experience and i would recommend not going to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Nativo Lodge is a beautiful place to stay. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. They sent a confirmation text the day of our stay, which they engaged in conversation with me and found out it was our honeymoon...A lovely warm welcome from reception staff and some helpful advice about local areas to visit...the reception has a lovely “Native American” feel with all the timber frames and authentic art too... we also received a free upgrade to one of their artist signature rooms which was the first of the 2 surprises they had in store for us...we went out to downtown Albuquerque which was lovely, busy and full of great places to eat. On return, we amazed to come back to a bottle of champagne and some strawberries in the room, a gift from the hotel for our Honeymoon. A simply wonderful gesture by the staff and management.

Me and my wife can’t wait to travel Route 66 again. And Nativo Lodge is 100% on the list to stay again.

Don’t hesitate, stay here. You’ll love it!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple