Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$138
$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$96
$85
$105
$74
$70
$139
$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

1,151 results
All reviewsnative american decorthe indoor outdoor poolartist roomsunique hotelnew mexicosandia mountainsballoon fiestaupon checkdefinitely stay here againold townlobbybalconiessouthwestfreewayatriumpetballoons
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The hotel was nice and very clean. We got the room through Priceline or we wouldn't have stayed there. We called and asked for two beds instead of one king size. They told us that since we bought it through Priceline they could not switch us. They did, however, give us one rollaway. Thankfully my daughter was small enough that we could sleep three in a bed. The lobby turns in to a nightclub at night that can be heard throughout the hotel. No one went to sleep until after 1:00 in the morning due to the noise. The pool was very small and very cold.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank klawilliam
NativoLodge, Front Office Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2011

Dear klawilliam,
Thank your for your compliment regarding our decor and cleanliness. I do apologize that we were unable to accommodate your request for a 2-bed room. Unfortunately, because of Priceline's room booking policy we are unable to meet all requests made by guests who book through that channel.
Our ClubNativo on Saturday nights is a very high-energy atmosphere that sometimes can be felt throughout the hotel. We always do our best to accommodate families in rooms that are least affected by the event.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we hope you will come back and see us!

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I took a chance, for me, and booked my trip through Travelocity. It did save quite a bit, but I lost some choice of my usual hotels and car rentals to maximize the savings. As it turned out, all went well, especially the Nativo Lodge. I noticed families having a good time, as well as couples and individuals on business trips like me. The bar/restaurant setting lends itself to informality and meeting people. On my first day I met Justin, the Manager, and Daniel, the award-winning bartender, who is fairly new after working at two affiliated properties in Santa Fe. He has experience in Las Vegas and some of his credentials are noted on the menu. Two night Tonya was on duty and was fun and accommodating. Other nights Katie Ably helped out.

I appreciated their people skills and enjoyed meeting someone new each night for amiable conversation on a variety of topics (sports, jobs, travel). Daniiel even taught high school for a bit in Vegas and is witty and knowledgeable in many ways. He and Tonya were more than willing to alter the menu upon suggestion, as they are trying to upgrade all aspects of their service.

The room was very comfortable and well appointed. The breakfast buffet had excellent hoices and the staff was very friendly, even early in the morning.

I would definitely stay there again and can recommend it to others. The Indian motif outside and throughout the interior added to this visit to the southwest.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to give them a call.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ConsultantGAL68

Dear ConsultantGAL68,
On behalf of all of the staff mentioned in your review, we would like to sincerely say that the pleasure was ours. Your input and graciousness were appreciated, but not nearly as much as your conversation and personality. Here at the Nativo Lodge we are fortunate to come across many great guests and your visit is one that we will remember. We hope to have you back sooner than later, take care!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We happened to hit a powwow week. The place was jumping - and thumping. There was drumming and chanting during a couple of evenings but they stopped at a reasonable hour. We loved it.
On a more mundane topic, the hotel is basically a ribbon design which means it has rooms front and back with a hallway down the center. If you book a room, try for the back. This hotel fronts on a busy intersection and the front rooms can be a bit noisy if you open the door to the balcony.
The continental buffet breakfast has a limited menu of fairly good food but the attendants need to be reminded that things have to be renewed now and then. The first day, there was no coffee, a spoonful of scrambled eggs and no bread when we arrived. I found the attendants chatting in the kitchen and things were quickly ameliorated.
The bar opens at 5. Want a drink at 2pm? go elsewhere.
The dinner menu is pricey and tiny so we went out for dinner.

Room Tip: Low numbered rooms on the back side.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jackrabbid

Dear jackrabbid,
Thank you for your kind comments. It sounds like you found us during a special weekend here in Albuquerque and we are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the unique combination of energy and culture provided by our establishment.
Your input regarding our housekeeping and waitstaff has already been addressed and we continue to strive to provide 5-Star service in all of our departments. Again, thank you for your input and we look forward to future opportunities to serve you.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

This was the overflow hotel for a conference I was attending. I was lucky because I had a car because the conference hotel was 7 miles away. That meant that once you left the hotel for the day you did not come back until the end of the conference day. Other than that this was a great place to stay. It is easy to get to since it is just off the interstate but has none of the interstate noise. The delightful decorations are all southwest Indian tribal themed from the time you drive up until you are in your room. The staff went out of their way to be helpful including finding a hair salon appointment for a colleague. The pool is very small, especially for an indoor-outdoor pool. If you have a room facing the pool, as I did, bring ear plugs; you can hear groups playing in the pool at night and the pool is open until 11pm. The food and drinks in the restaurant/bar are very good although also very expensive. The buffet breakfast, included in the room price, is nothing to write home about but was a nice perk. It would be nice to have some fresh fruit.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tbm0

Dear tbm0,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank your for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy some of our many amenities including our 5-star service, Indoor/Outdoor pool, and free breakfast in the morning. Your feedback regarding how to improve these amenities is also very much appreciated. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you back!

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I am from Albuquerque and travel there frequently. I prefer to stay in hotels rather than friend's homes so I have stayed at a lot of hotels all over Albuquerque. I was skeptical about what the hotel would be like as I named my own rate on Priceline and got a VERY reasonable rate. Less than surrounding hotels of lesser quality and considerably less than the other 3-star hotel in the area. The location is great as it is right off 1-25 and you can get to any area of town within 15 minutes. The area is safe and has a lot of restaurants, not just chains so ask for some recommendations for great local food. The staff was friendly, the rooms were extremely clean and tasefully decorated, and the beds were VERY comfortable. We were in town for a wedding and after the wedding we came back to the hotel and the nightclub in the lobby was open. It was not very busy but we had a couple of drinks, enjoyed the music and the ambiance of the "Modern Southwest" decor. I was worried that I would be able to hear the music as our room was on the Lobby level and just a few doors down but I was unable to hear anything at all and slept with no problems. I will make this my regular hotel in my future trips both with friends and with my family.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Dear kwho,
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our hotel. I am particularly pleased to hear that you enjoyed some of our new components of the hotel such as ClubNativo. We look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends here in the near future. Thank you again!