TripAdvisor
Albuquerque
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I do not recommend this place at all. The place is in a shady area, they had a lot of mattress outside by the dumpster, (Should have been my first clue). Our room key would not work at all. We had to exchange the door key three times and it still did not work. We end out getting locked out leaving our child inside. The room stinks bad, even though we requested non-smoking room, it still had a old moldy smell in the air. The fan did not work. The room was very stuffy. There was open, torn wall paper. The worst of all was the bed bugs!. Yuck. My family and I were eaten. I will never stay here again. Horrible experience.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Hmmm, i don’t think this motel deserves an applause for their poor building and room maintenance. Room is not well kept, coffee maker is dirty, spots everywhere in the room, no fridge, no iron but the iron board is there, dark hallways going to their rooms at second floor, no elevator for luggages or for those with disabilities, breakfasts not allowed in the room but dogs are, coffee in their lounge is so poorly done and tasteless, and people are not so welcoming. They have the best location in town but what the heck the hotel is not well managed? I am not recommending this motel to anyone unless you’re after saving money. I am not coming back to this place, nope!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Terrible hotel, dirty smelly rooms, staff not familiar with layout of the hotel had me walking back and forth with my luggage all over the place. Had to change rooms 3 times before canceling and gunsubf another hotel

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Bugs in the bathroom floor, toilets shower. Stayed less than 5 min and checked out and was referred to another hotel that is cleaner, more rooms. They apparently aware of the situation and don't do anything about it, just refer to another hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2019

The front desk clerk sprayed me with pepper spray after I asked to either be changed to a new room or get a refund. My room had foreign hair in the bed and the toilet was clogged. Also beyond these two digressions, the pool was out of order and the breakfast was missing. This front desk clerk ran me off the hotel without my phone because of this act of physical voilence. Be careful!!!!